Clubplanet Nightlife Community

memories and dreams...

i did a search on this board for all the posts i ever made, and read a few from the begining middle and etc... and came across this thought... our words, thoughts, and feelings, are forever archived and for years to come we can read them, shit our childrens children can read them... i dont know if theres any signifigance to it, or not however i just found that really eerie... i couldnt imagine being sixty something and for a goof logging onto the net and coming across an old post... or reading a few from back in the day...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i did a search on this board for all the posts i ever made, and read a few from the begining middle and etc... and came across this thought... our words, thoughts, and feelings, are forever archived and for years to come we can read them, shit our childrens children can read them... i dont know if theres any signifigance to it, or not however i just found that really eerie... i couldnt imagine being sixty something and for a goof logging onto the net and coming across an old post... or reading a few from back in the day...

i did a search not too long ago....and really depressed myself. In the last year and a half, I realized how much my spirit has died.

Sorry, don't mean to put a dark spin on this thread but....I dunno, I see CP sort of like I see high school. I may whip out my yearbook once in a blue....but I really won't/don't miss it.

Originally posted by marcid21

i did a search not too long ago....and really depressed myself. In the last year and a half, I realized how much my spirit has died.

Sorry, don't mean to put a dark spin on this thread but....I dunno, I see CP sort of like I see high school. I may whip out my yearbook once in a blue....but I really won't/don't miss it.

I definitely feel you. :( Time just passes and things fade into our memory

DG: Looking back on old posts is def eerie. But when your like 60+ and looking back it will be so different. If I went back and read my old posts I think I would just laugh about it. Some of the shit I've written or friends have written will be a faded past but yet bring back memories

Originally posted by marcid21

Aww.. for me it's the complete opposite.. I actually whipped out my yearbook a few months ago and read thru some of the old signing that old highschool buddies wrote..

And it was sad..

Cause in a lot of the signings there were things like: "don't ever forget blahh blahh blahh".. and I remember at the time when they signed it and I looked at it, I thought how I would NEVER forget some of those things..

But low and behold.. little nicknames and things that I was told to "never forget".. I could barely remember..

:(