Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So fucking hot today.....

Originally posted by carguy19

Gimee a break chris!!! both of you !!

Watch my tone?? My tone is fine. Stacked can handle it I think,he doesnt need you to stick up for him. Im not attacking anyway chill out. Try to control the rage

This is dumb

:blank:

OK carl dont speak to me about rage.... Rage is a myth that is someones head.........I'm really not going to sit here and go back and fourth with you on CP...NO time for that now.....GOing to that place with all the weights. So you better just smarten up....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njbigtime

OK carl dont speak to me about rage.... Rage is a myth that is someones head.........I'm really not going to sit here and go back and fourth with you on CP...NO time for that now.....GOing to that place with all the weights. So you better just smarten up....

I don't know whats up woth you and stacked and your attitudes and threats??? WTF??

Don't threaten me, I didn't say shit to you or stacked and I don;t appreciate the threats and shittalking, if theres a problem please tell me, i thought we were all cool, PM me I'd love to know what the problem is???

Speak up please, I don;t like BS ing around if there's a problem lets solve it.

I don't know whats up woth you and stacked and your attitudes and threats??? WTF??

Don't threaten me, I didn't say shit to you or stacked and I don;t appreciate the threats and shittalking, if theres a problem please tell me, i thought we were all cool, PM me I'd love to know what the problem is???

UM ah yea, let me think........First of all Carl I did not threaten you... Read carefully........My attitude is great thanks for asking..... And if i did threaten you it wouldnt be on a message board.....Pal please watch how you speak to me........I do not take strong words lightly.......again if i was threaning and shittalking you would know it..........so again better smarten up..........

Originally posted by njstacked2

My beef...is with You and Surf Club....Thats it. I used to work there and respect a lot of the guys you have beef with thats all....But I am not losing sleep over it. Peace.

Chris hitting off the gym to get even hotter if that is possible....LOL...........Call me later.............

Originally posted by njbigtime

UM ah yea, let me think........First of all Carl I did not threaten you... Read carefully........My attitude is great thanks for asking..... And if i did threaten you it wouldnt be on a message board.....Pal please watch how you speak to me........I do not take strong words lightly.......again if i was threaning and shittalking you would know it..........so again better smarten up..........

Bro dont act tough, just squash the shit, I hate if someone has a problem and they talk shit over a messege board and never come clean with the real problem, maybe thats not the case, but whatever. All I wanna know is if theres a problem, cause people are fucking 2 faced arond here and you and Chris never said you had a problem with me, if you do speak up please. If not calm the fuck down and watch the way you talk too..... PAL.

Originally posted by njstacked2

My beef...is with You and Surf Club....Thats it. I used to work there and respect a lot of the guys you have beef with thats all....But I am not losing sleep over it. Peace.

I told you on a PM that that whole entire thing was a big misunderstanding, it's done and overwith. I thought you were clear on that from my PM that you never replyed to, this is what i mean, if you still felt like there was a problem you shoulda told me,instead of acting stupid over CP.

Just in case you didn't hear the last time..... surf and their security have nothing to do with what happened.....it's all figured out and the problem lies with the Dover PD and my lawyer now.

as long as thats clear now there should be no hostlity. Sorry for the misunderstanding, please tell me from now on if theres a problem, we're all beyond all this arguing BS I think

, cause people are fucking 2 faced arond here and you and Chris never said you had a problem with me, if you do speak up please. If not calm the fuck down and watch the way you talk too..... PAL.

OR WHAT? CARL IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS TO ANOTHER LEVEL JUST SAY SO....IF NOT THAN BACK OFF! I AM CALM AS COULD BE.........I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THIS SITUATION........

Guest stillrdncarguy

hahaha...

ive been hibernating , growing...trying to take advantage of crappy weather. I will be there sat nite. if the weather cooperates...get your rest now.... go spoon with bigtime....

i will be on the warpath

Guest stillrdncarguy

bigtime is my next victim.... he always wears expensive shirts....cant wait to get my hands on a $200 D&G

Originally posted by stillrdncarguy

bigtime is my next victim.... he always wears expensive shirts....cant wait to get my hands on a $200 D&G

Ah yea no shirts at all this weekend........................Nothing to rip off me! I plan on getting very intense! BTW shave those damm arms!