Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've been working out so I can go to SF

Originally posted by girly

nope. total opposite.. basically they are the people that envy those people.. cause they won't get off their ass and work out or go tanning or do anything but sit on a messageboard and try to diss the people that do..:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:thats right....... im a slinky:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by girly

nope. total opposite.. basically they are the people that envy those people.. cause they won't get off their ass and work out or go tanning or do anything but sit on a messageboard and try to diss the people that do..:tongue:

no ..actually i go to Factory itself and diss them in person....highlight of my night babyyyyy :D

Originally posted by technicfreek

hey hey... why u always talkin smack.. i thought this is a message board.. :laugh: arent u allowed to talk shit about people u dont know and try and boost your self confidence by puttin others down.. :blown:

oh please. shoosssshhh..whos insecure?.Re-read thread. I mean omg those people that go and work out and go tanning, they are horrible, how dare they? goddam juiceheads..:laugh::rolleyes:

BTW- YVL-keep working out! keep your body and mind both nice and healthy:D

Hahahah, 3 years ago is sooooooooooo TRUE

But then, we would have the New School, who think there old, go on about how its the shit and its been down hill the past year or so, and That is not like it use to be>

JUMP 3 years ahead of time, and there STILL doing the same thing, Comparing it to 98, LOL

My wish is that SF blows up in midtown, and then, Relocates to 27th and the FAGS TAKE IT BACK HOME, WHERE IT STARTED, and not whats its become ever since it moved uptown,

How disgusting? to think of what it once was to what it is now,

i guess u could prob say that about every club/party in Ny anyway, lol im fuckn OLD, LOL

oly>

not sure who said it, but it was someone on this board (jump in and claim credit if our reading this) said something along the lines of 'girls and drugs in factory have one thing in common - BRING YOUR OWN' ;)

and while i'm at it, i dont understand why everyone is always hatin on factory and the people that go there, if you dont like it then dont go...oh but then you wouldnt have anything to bitch and complain about...not that its not comical at times and i can laugh about a lot of the stuff people say, but it gets old after you hear people complaining about the same shit over and over agian.

just be and let be...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

no ..actually i go to Factory itself and diss them in person....highlight of my night babyyyyy :D

HaHa Halarious :laugh: def. memories, not just Factory but everywhere, I make fun of everyone in a club especially when they cant dance..Funny Sh*t