Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sound factory sux???

andrewthomas

http://www.nightclubcity.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12538

Post From DT- Re: Beach Party Post #

Thank You Jonathan Peters

After debating all morning should I go or not to the SF, I was calling friends and they were saying "it's too crowded" (about 11am).

Now it was 2PM and I was bored and I said F*** it, I'm going! How crowded could it be at this time on a Sunday afternoon! I arrived about 2:30PM, left at 7:30PM, grabbed a bite and went back around 9PM until Midnight!

AND PEOPLE CALL ME THE MARATHON MAN? JP gets that award!

It was slammin & jammin! JP sounded great, the sound knocks you from one side of the room to the other at times, just the way I like it! ;0 The bass there at times on certain songs is like perfect thunder!

Thanks to the friendly staff, Cleveland, Vivacious, and all the dancing people out there for lettin me "Be Myself" with all of you.

I'm gonna have to call JP and ask him about a few titles too? LOL

PS: If you were there and didn't recognize me, I was the fat guy in the two piece D&G Purple Pokodot Bikini dancing on the stage all night long! >>> Yeah Right <<< LOL

Work JP!

Peace,

Ask me if I care, really. So what if Danny likes the DJ and the place? That doesn't mean I or anyone else has to...hell, I'm not too much into Danny these days anyway. Not to say he sucks, I just don't feel his sets like I used to.

Originally posted by pod

Ask me if I care, really. So what if Danny likes the DJ and the place? That doesn't mean I or anyone else has to...hell, I'm not too much into Danny these days anyway. Not to say he sucks, I just don't feel his sets like I used to.

ur a fuckin hypocrit with everything

god damn

nothing is ever ur style or ur way

or the not programmed correctly

or simply done

yet space is perfect in ur eyes:confused: :confused::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not really. I just said I wanted to show Stephan the business end of a desert eagle in another thread. Plus, Space has traffic problems galore on the main dancefloor, it's a battle to get from point a to point be in there.

In the past I have ripped on Space majorly...I've bashed Stefan, the bouncers, the manner of promotions, anything I felt was wrong. Not to say those issues have all been solved, but they've come a long way...it's too bad they're slipping in regards to the whole shirt issue though.

Places with good lighting:

Maze

crobar

Nerve

Space 34

that's programming done right.

The four places above are "my style".

As for your vaunted Sound Factory, it's not my style since I wouldn't have fun with the Gestapo watching my every move.

Guards at every bathroom stall? That's fucking ridiculous. I'm seriously tempted to eat a Taco Bell bean burrito, go to the Cracktory, and unleash holy hell in one of those stalls. I'm sure the bouncers would quit their job that night :laugh: Bombs away motherfuckers!