Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cross your FINGERS....good fucken weather this weekend

Belmar Weather Forecast:

Today: Abundant sunshine. High 91F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight: Some clouds. Low 69F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow: Mostly sunny skies. High 89F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow night: A few clouds. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.

Friday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 60s.

Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 60s.

Sunday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 60s.

sorry with the retarded typing.....got really excited about the weather.....I was about to burn down all of seaside if it rained this weekend.......and yes rod....you can break out that one piece you have been bragging about with built in pez dispensor and jar holder!!!!

David...Belmar Beach saturday? Or are you going to be to much of a Slinky...I back your boy Keith...solid kid....

David...When you go to McDonalds...as I know you do....Do you say..."Ummm umm Sir can you please Slinky Size my meal"...

Brad..."Goodbye"...

David...I am betting a 25 basis point move today...FED Announces @ 2:15....Hang on for this ride.

Originally posted by njstacked2

David...Belmar Beach saturday? Or are you going to be to much of a Slinky...I back your boy Keith...solid kid....

David...When you go to McDonalds...as I know you do....Do you say..."Ummm umm Sir can you please Slinky Size my meal"...

Brad..."Goodbye"...

David...I am betting a 25 basis point move today...FED Announces @ 2:15....Hang on for this ride.

stacked....quick question....are you trying to hold all that water weight in fear of dehydration......or pack on a spare tire in case your game is flat!!!!.......as far as the rate cut....as always....it is a big cocktease......head fake one way.....head fake another way.....and we end up not moving really at all.........however only a few dayz left till the russell rebalancing.......I plan on making my kidz college fund that day!!!!!

riggs.......saturday we should stay in either point or ortley cause we have to destroy mooooostaffa's house in beer pong!!!!!......sunday......well......lets worry about that later!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

David...Good looks on the Water weight...true sign of the juice working....and any seasoned juice head can appreciate the vicious pump from the extra water....

Keep trying David...

are u crying.....dont cry christopher.....i wont hurt you!!!........next time you try to give me a head lock at surf the stun gun will be charged and ready......bring it bitch!!!!

on a more intelligent note: early prediction dow doesnt go up or down more that 50-60 today......nasdaq wont go up or down more than 12!!!!

David...I believe I used a reversal to make you submit like a Slinky Armed Fool...

You are wearing the shirt that says "I am Stacked's Bitch"...

The Shirt is a size X-Large to cover your beer gut with size Extra Small Sleeves....so it will make your arms look bigger......

Originally posted by piro8

I don't give an F about the weather, I only care about how fucking HOT I'm going to be in Merge/Tempts. I'm burning up just thinking about it. Per Metallica, nothing else matters.

Chances are you wont make it to Temps, lets get serious here....You have taken to much time off.....Lost your A game......You will be carried out of Merge by 2..........Cant hang anymore!

Originally posted by njbigtime

Chances are you wont make it to Temps, lets get serious here....You have taken to much time off.....Lost your A game......You will be carried out of Merge by 2..........Cant hang anymore!

Chris!!! At least give me the benefit of the doubt here, you could've given me at least another hour longer. I've got some soul searching to do before Saturday. Can't let my fellow old schooler (duh hat) down............Comeback Player of the Year!!!

don't underestimate the power of piro.

oh hi bigtime :D

Originally posted by piro8

Chris!!! At least give me the benefit of the doubt here, you could've given me at least another hour longer. I've got some soul searching to do before Saturday. Can't let my fellow old schooler (duh hat) down............Comeback Player of the Year!!!

I wasnt aware it was the Seniors Tour this weekend.....HAHA just playing with you alan....Alan i am fully confindent you will be in A game mode.......It is like riding a bike......As for the HAT, the jury is still out on his game level at this point in time.....

I wasnt aware it was the Seniors Tour this weekend.....HAHA just playing with you alan....Alan i am fully confindent you will be in A game mode.......It is like riding a bike......As for the HAT, the jury is still out on his game level at this point in time.....

When I was your age.........lol.