Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic Bigtime.....enough said!!!

ha ha ha....bigtime...."stacked I promise I wont cheat on you....no I am not talking to other guys......no they arent as big as you......stop being so sensitive.....I will be home in an hour......I promise to lather you up in protein syrup and play hide the protein bar in the oven"......ha ha ha!!!!!

3686bigtime-thumb.jpg

Originally posted by njstacked2

David...Rod tells me you give good head...is this true?

chris....somehow in that gross mind of yours I think you actually would want to know the answer if rod gives good head!!!!......but nice try at humor......go over to reddplow if that is all u have!!!!

Originally posted by solargirl

Shut up dave dont be a baby..for once he actually looks like he is not cought off guard.

:clap2:

Good work bigtime..you look hot sweetie..keep up the protien shakes and bench presses:D

Now I am off to the gym.

shut your hole mommi........or I aint coming to your july 4th party.....hows that for being a baby!!!! :D

so dave.........i guess what your trying to say is THAT I AM A FAG??????....................

do yourself a favor and enjoy these last few days of sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............this is your last few days of living, wrong post buddy, YOUR A DEAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mis-interpreting rodrigo.......think back to the dayz of college when I was your tutor.......I am just pointing out that christopher in his sick and twisted dirty mind was trying to get a visual of you in the act......not that you would actually be doing it!!!!

actually.. classic bigtime (and i don't know if this was posted already) was last friday night.

i'm takin a piss in d'jais. enter chris as he tells me to pay attention as he announces "I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU SLINKIES FOR MAKING ME LOOK SO GOOD"

a few of em turned around from the stalls and didn't dare speak back.

he finished that off with a round of applause for himself at which point i exited the bathroom practically falling over i was laughing so hard.

good stuff.

Originally posted by solargirl

Good..then i wont have to use the skimmer to get all your terds out of the pool.

One more pic before i hit the gym..I am in compatition with my gay friend denis right now.

3686anv_merge_rod_being_retarded-med.jpg

what a great pic, dont ya think chris.............thanks for making a brotha look like chunk!!!!!!!!, all rods got are traps, ya freak........

but still WE ARE DAMM SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE HOW THE LIGHT SHINES DOWN ON US LIKE WE ARE GODS.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

what a great pic, dont ya think chris.............thanks for making a brotha look like chunk!!!!!!!!, all rods got are traps, ya freak........

but still WE ARE DAMM SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE HOW THE LIGHT SHINES DOWN ON US LIKE WE ARE GODS.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod what a great Pic! We are both modern day roman gods........