Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Every Wed Night Djais

Absolutely! Last week was the opening night and it was alright. About 150 pp. Now that the weather has been beautiful all week, it should be good. DJais has had a lot of traffic every day this week due to the weather. It's been packed! Happy Hour all night every Wed.!!!!! Come check us out! PEACE!

DEf was a good night. D'Jais will soon be the spot to be at for wed nights. Last night was a great night a saw alot of new faces. O yeah, and by the way. the girls last night were off the hook. every girl that was there was at least goodlooking.

Come stop by next week and your first drink is on me:D

D'Jais - Wed nights = You don't wanna miss this

Boys you ripped it last night, i made great money behind the bar, met some really fine ladies, stayed in belmar till 5am, feeling it today, but it was worth it. Last night was sick, gonna get better and better. mello i want a cd damn it, lol, and your i want you mix is ssssssssssssssssiiiiiiicccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

thats great, glad 2 hear you guys had a great night.

Good luck the entire rest of the summer.

Im stopping in next Wed to see what all the hype is about. I hear Mello is a really talented Dj whos on the rise up. Cant wait 2 check it out next week.

Does it get good early???

i need 2 be up 4 work early on Thursday

Guest bonsolidd

wednesday is officially my favorite night of the week......great tunes good looking girls......

happy hr all night people(insane)........dammmmmm...

now thursday morning is my least favorite of the week.....

weds...only gonna get better.....thurs mornings will be hell!:hat:

Its a perfect place for an early start. Its a nice place to chill and start ur drink. Thats whats good about it. The overall atmosphere is unbeatable. (plus no wait for the bathroom either - def. a plus!!) And believe it or not, the story about the girl/guy ratio was true......can't say I can explain it, but def. enjoyed it!!!

Nothing like a good stress free night out.

Next week will be even better. Don't miss out on that one:eek: :eek: