Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*LATITUDE* last night

I guess last night noone knew the law you have to have id

The best was the girl who comes up to me and says I dont need ID...

I am like ok sure ytou dont

she is like I am calling the owner.. bitch cant get through... she walks 4 blocks to get her ID shoves it in my face ...

I got so pissed I said Bitch come back next week with a better attitude not getting in tonight

the best was two guys from a different country roll up one with Diplomat license plates and Diplomat ID

yes he should have pull but his freind did not have ID

He says do you know who I am I said I dont give a fuck

The fucker gets a cop to let his friend in ............. The bouncer said no way

What the fuck is wrong with people in that area

see what people dont understand is.... even if you are somewhere and you are 30.. but you dont have ID on you.. the club or restaurant an still get in trouble...

people also dont beleive the responsibility of the place.... say you come in under age no ID.. i serve you drinks.. you get wasted and osmething happens to you.... your parents are going to sue the place and they can also sue the bartender.....nj has very srict laws...

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I guess last night noone knew the law you have to have id

The best was the girl who comes up to me and says I dont need ID...

I am like ok sure ytou dont

she is like I am calling the owner.. bitch cant get through... she walks 4 blocks to get her ID shoves it in my face ...

I got so pissed I said Bitch come back next week with a better attitude not getting in tonight

the best was two guys from a different country roll up one with Diplomat license plates and Diplomat ID

yes he should have pull but his freind did not have ID

He says do you know who I am I said I dont give a fuck

The fucker gets a cop to let his friend in ............. The bouncer said no way

What the fuck is wrong with people in that area

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Where the fuck did those idiots come from last night.

For those that didnt hear the story around 12:30 A GROUP OF ABOUT 25 people show up with no ID Like they were from the united nations and shit. Barely spoke English at First I thought they were cracked out because thats how RODDIGGA always speaks but then Billy Badass told me they were Russian, whatever I was never one for diplomatic relations anyway. So Billy tells them in tongue sorry you cant come in with out ID and the smallest Bitch out of the group runs up fuck you fuck this only to add to the other Russian cunt that said "I dont need ID" well after Billy and I politely telling her she is sdaly mistaken she tells me to go fuck myself to which I replied I do everyday, and says she doesnt need this crappy place and carrying on and so forth. so the group of 25 Ruskies all under 21 leave and get pissed off for losing $3 per car to valet park and try asking for a refund haha. The other bitch walks 3 blocks to her car gets her ID comes back hands it to billy he looks it over and says thank you but you still cant come in try again next week with a nicer attitude. He said it with such a cocky grin this girls was gonna cry then the bitch came out and she started going off cursing and screamoing all the way down the block hahaa Roveen was a drunken monkey mess putting on a show as usual and that was about it.

Kely Cools and Georgie thanx a million once again.

See you all at Merge Saturday night!!!!!!!

hahhahhaha....when i was sitting outside for a little bit watching everyone fight with billy and sid about id's i thought i was die laughing......the one girl said but i dont need i d i was here last week:laugh:

where do all these immigrants come from???:confused:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

what a interesting night I get a kick out of shit like this..............

oh wait...i have news for you...lol

her friend called me..remember the short one ..(my friend)

i was like:

i am sorry for last night, but your friend had an attitude and u know it.

she goes:

oh i know axel..i am sorry also..but she called the owner and told him about it and the owner told her to come back next week and guaranteed her to get in without checking IDs.and she said , she cant wait to see billy's face.

i told her:

u know what? I GUARANTEE YOU AND HER, THAT SHE WILL NOT GET IN.:mad:

she is gonna get the owner outside??ITS MY PARTY AND SHE IS NOT GETTING IN UNLESS SHE SHOWS ME HER ID...THEN ITS UP TO BILLY TO LET HER IN !!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

oh wait...i have news for you...lol

her friend called me..remember the short one ..(my friend)

i was like:

i am sorry for last night, but your friend had an attitude and u know it.

she goes:

oh i know axel..i am sorry also..but she called the owner and told him about it and the owner told her to come back next week and guaranteed her to get in without checking IDs.and she said , she cant wait to see billy's face.

i told her:

u know what? I GUARANTEE YOU AND HER, THAT SHE WILL NOT GET IN.:mad:

she is gonna get the owner outside??ITS MY PARTY AND SHE IS NOT GETTING IN UNLESS SHE SHOWS ME HER ID...THEN ITS UP TO BILLY TO LET HER IN !!!:laugh: :laugh:

that bitch will not get in............ I like to see her get pass me and Sid fucking cunt

LMAO!!! thats some funny shit billy. it just gets better and better!!! The movie wasn't inside latitude this week, it was outside! you stole my thunder :mad:

Betcha nobody ever pulled this kinda shit with kenny kenny :laugh: