Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just curious about saturday night in seaside

Originally posted by piro8

Is it just a normal night at merge and tempts this Saturday? I usually see promos early in the week for both places. No biggie, just curious. :)

Yes both clubs are normal nights but with you coming I dont see me or you walking out looking normal.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

is the oldtimer couple entering into the moooostaffa njguido pong tournament saturday.......just wanna know if I will be carving another notch in the belt!!!!

See you Saturday Joe, can't wait!!

Dave- It would be a handicapped match because by the time neena gets a ping pong ball near a friggin cup, the game would be over and I would've had to drink every beer that you guys sink so hell no.

Now darts or horse shoes on the other hand.........

alan......I officially challenge you to the obscure sports olympics:

consisting of:

horseshoes

pool

darts

ping-pong

bocci ball

croquet

badminton

shuffleboard

wallball

and

movie quotes trivia

"Your going down red-knight......red-knight going down.....down down down.......red-knight going down....down down down!!!!......... "Cable Guy"

Electronic Battleship

how exciting was it to listen to hear if you hit an enemy ship?

dave.. i think they already have a tournament for people like you. it's called the special olympics buddy.

and we're figuring out this football game soon.

add to that:

Old School WWF Superstars

Electronic Battleship

Candyland

I still have electronic battleship......fucken classic!!!

dogevagina......r u still telling yourself you are an athlete......ha ha ha........u r the reason they invented flag football......stringbean!!!

Jay, Dave- Bring the electronic battleship to Merge and we'll go at it by George's bar.

Binoy- Cricket was my major in college with a minor in horseshoes.

Jessica- Can't believe I forgot about Chutes and Ladders, add Operation to that list, great game of hand-eye coordination.

Dan- The brown "Route 66" mesh hats should do the trick. It'll match our Wrangler Jeans from Jamesway.

Originally posted by eddie3

pokemon3_2001.jpg

lmao!! nice kid. how's trenton treatin ya? really great place to live, fabulous.

davey boy.. i just ordered a new phase contrast microscope so we can once and for all sit down and figure out just how big, or should i say.. small, your frame is.

alan.. you're neglecting some classics.. what about Hungry Hungry Hippo, Crossbows n Catapults, Dave Is Small (oh wait, that goes in the paragraph above. my bad)

Dan- The brown "Route 66" mesh hats should do the trick. It'll match our Wrangler Jeans from Jamesway.

Nice, make sure you bring my Blue Blocker Christian Diors with you. Also, I got you a Manfransico / Ramrods VIP Card. You owe me big time.

Originally posted by neena16

you guys are geeks. grow up!! hehe :tongue:

"You forgot lazy, ugly and disre"

"Shut up Bitch, get in the kitchen and make me Turkey Pot Pie!!!"

-Breakfast Club

Hype- I'm going to do a handplant on the curb in front of Tempts on my Vision Gator. I just bought new trucks for the board.