Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acostas new residency.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Maze...................

and i'm assuming this is saturday nights............ not sure weekly or not...

even the maze folks are gonna wonder how the fuck i found out about this one.........;)

Saleen is all knowing!!!!!!!

and i'm actually gonna check this mofo out, and see how horrible or how great dis guy is......

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranzwhore

when he was there last time, they kept repeating that it was just for one nite. how did this come to be?

at the time there was no new booth, so he said i'll do it, but you put in the contract that you will build a new booth, and BAM, new booth, and now hes gonna play there...

ps my sources are 100% legit, so i believe this info to be true, if not i'll retract it....

Originally posted by saleen351

and i'm actually gonna check this mofo out, and see how horrible or how great dis guy is......

wtf .. stop the presses The Saleen is going to hear a trance dj. I will alert the press to ensure, that we have documentation of this historic event. :eek:

you going to Maze friday ??

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

wtf .. stop the presses The Saleen is going to hear a trance dj. I will alert the press to ensure, that we have documentation of this historic event. :eek:

you going to Maze friday ??

anything to not support space:idea:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

he went to see edgar at maze a couple weeks ago

which will add more historic significance to this event. The Saleen going hear a trance dj, more then once in a year.

he will soon be saying PVD is da bomb , and Tiesto is his god :laugh:

Maze...................

and i'm assuming this is saturday nights............ not sure weekly or not...

even the maze folks are gonna wonder how the fuck i found out about this one.........;)

Saleen is all knowing!!!!!!!

oh man your losing your touch here. this is old news for one. like the flyers are done already. they "announced" this to people like 3 weeks ago.:rolleyes: your letting me down. aaaaaaand the Jets blow

GA is playing there once a month on a saturday. with guests 2 weeks Eddie G another week and a DJ once a month to be named later;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by klubveteran

oh man your losing your touch here. this is old news for one. like the flyers are done already. they "announced" this to people like 3 weeks ago.:rolleyes: your letting me down. aaaaaaand the Jets blow

GA is playing there once a month on a saturday. with guests 2 weeks Eddie G another week and a DJ once a month to be named later;)

say the word and i'll actually start posting stuff the min i hear it... i hold back for a while all the time... you fockers have jobs and lives like the rest of us, and i don't want to harm anyone except space..

say the word and i'll actually start posting stuff the min i hear it... i hold back for a while all the time... you fockers have jobs and lives like the rest of us, and i don't want to harm anyone except space..

Yeah okay...by the way interesting sig...i like you're thought process and creativity...

Guest brwneydtrouble

I had head about this like a month ago, way before going to see Edgar at Maze, but really didn't give it much thought since GA changes residencies all the time when they don't last or pan out a la Level, Spin, etc.

At least Saleen chose the right person for his conversion to trance. Welcome to our world!

Guaranteed that one night with Acosta will change your life forever.

For all you GA bashers....HEEEEE'SSS BAAAACCKKK!!!

ACOSTANATION!

Guest saleen351

well there is more to this, lots of folks on here keeping their mouth shut, so will I...

when it leaks, it leaks....

georgeacasta2...

given your user name...I would not talk shit about GA (unless the GA you are refering to is you)

I don't know why some of you people don't give credit where it's due. I have only been into electronic music for about 2 years now and don't know much about it but what I do know is that GA is a pioneer here in South Florida as well as all over the US.

Most of you always have something to say about the man and hardly give him any credit for establishing the scene in Miami that we all love now. In no way am I claiming to be an expert on the topic but what I do know is that GA throws down som MEAN sets everytime I've gone to see him and that why he's grown to be my favorite. Everyone talks about how he's a dick or how he never showed up to Ultra or about how he is loosing his edge but I tend to disagree. I have met him on several occasions and he has been nothing but nice and loves the music almost as much as he loves the listeners. He's a very shy guy and that can sometimes be misconstrued as him being a dick...he's really not.

He has kept his style over the 2 years that I have been listening to him and will never change it regardless of what is selling nowadays. His style is unique and if he does not play what you want to hear it's because he is always ahead of the game and presents all the new European material before anyone else gets to it. Sure enough, weeks after he lays down one track, everyone is playing it...yet GA does not get the recognition because he played it first and when everyone else is playing the track, he's off to the next.

How many of you GA bashers can honestly say that you have not gone to see him spin--and loved it? At some point or another you all wanted to see what the hype was all about. Who is this George Acosta character that EVERYONE is talking about? Why was Shadow Lounge the greatest club in Miami to date? Why does everyone bitch because he was not at Ultra?

Cut the man some slack.

Now he is the resident at Maze after one test run. From what I read earlier in this thread, they are moving the DJ booth for him and giving him Saturdays at the hottest club in Miami...WHAT IS ALL THE HYPE ABOUT? You tell me in a couple of weeks....