George Acostas new residency.....

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

anything to not support space:idea:

OR

JUST HIS WAY OF SAYING HE MISSES TRANCE....:idea:

LIKE I SAY...

IF U PLAY IT....... THEY WILL COME.....

HOPEFULLY HIS EGO WON'T RUIN HIS OPPORTUNITY TO BRING BACK TRANCE TO MIAMI...

LETS CROSS OUR FINGERS...

:bong:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt that you have to give mad props to GA for the name he established when Miami was about on the same level as Pitsburg for any type of dance music.

but everyone else grew up and he stayed the same..... I guess mad props for being consistant.

Originally posted by frisco24

I don't know why some of you people don't give credit where it's due. ...I do know is that GA throws down som MEAN sets everytime I've gone to see him ...He has kept his style .. and will never change it .... Why was Shadow Lounge the greatest club in Miami to date? Why does everyone bitch because he was not at Ultra?

Cut the man some slack.

I remember a chick working a shadow, I just got there, and asked if that was GA spinin she rolls her eyes, and nods, as if she was sick of him being there. The same place every week can get old. I have LOVED just about every time I have heard him spin. Remembering a few yrs ago at ultra on the main stage... he came out and BLEW everyone away, I wasn't really expecting it. Pretty impressive image to remember, so...

I will try to be there for this, as I think he is going to make an impression. I have converted all kinds of people to electronica with GA. My buddies mom LOVES "Awake", as do most people. Chicks love that kind of music - trance, so that's the kind of club I wanna be in. Trance haters<cough>(house) just can't dance, I guess. :D

I'm more pissed I didn't see Talla at ultra. :( maybe they were off partying together? :laugh:

--TallaWhore--

I'd roll my eyes too hearing "the world in my eyes" for six weekends straight and then some!

But a lot of girls like house too...most of the girls I'm close with do actually, and they are nothing to sneeze at in the looks department :)

Originally posted by shroomy

There is no doubt that you have to give mad props to GA for the name he established when Miami was about on the same level as Pitsburg for any type of dance music.

but everyone else grew up and he stayed the same..... I guess mad props for being consistant.

Hi sweetness... I lived in Pittsburgh......... trust me, they aren't GA fans either:laugh:

Even Shitsburgh (as we called it) hated trance:laugh:

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by pod

I'd roll my eyes too hearing "the world in my eyes" for six weekends straight and then some!

But a lot of girls like house too...most of the girls I'm close with do actually, and they are nothing to sneeze at in the looks department :)

Maybe that's why he's having a hard time staying at a place.. not only the staff gets bored, but the crowd? How can "groupies" (dare I say) go every week? I cant even stand it every weekend(clubbin)

I would say that the majority of the converts(to electronica) go to trance first, agree? I'm trying to listen to more house, I like it, just not as fun to get off with... Miami is more house-centered, so, of course the hotties here like it.