Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why................????

EVEN IF MERGE IS PACKED...ITS NEVER LIKE TEMPS!!!

WHEN I WALK INTO MERGE WHEN ITS PACKED, ITS GOOD, A LOT OF GIRLS, GOOD MUSIC...

BUT WHEN I WALK INTO TEMPS..ITS LIKE "WWWOOOOOOOWWWW"...I HEAR THE FUCKIN HORNS BLOWIN, BASE KICKIN, PEOPLE DANCIN RIGHT BY THE STAIRS WHEN U FIRST WALK IN...AND WHEN U COME TO THE BACK BAR...WELCOME TO "LITTLE FACTORY":D

IS IT MAYBE MERGE HAS A LOT OF LIGHTS IN THERE..MAYBE IT HAS TO BE MORE DARKER??? I DONT KNOW...ITS DEFINETELY NOT THE DJ, BECAUSE RICHIE IS AWESOME.

BUT WHY DO U THINK MERGE DOESNT HAVE THE ENERGY THAT TEMPS HAS? :confused:

I have a great time at Merge, love the people, the staff, the music, the setup, everything but there's something about the feeling when you first walk into temps. I don't know if its the memories or what...but I have to agree with you. I said the same exact thing last summer.

NOW to say the least I have not been to Merge yet this summer but I have every intention of being there this weekend. No matter what I will always support Merge/Metro.....there are some good people over there, George, Petey that have been so generous to us CP people. :D :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

I have a great time at Merge, love the people, the staff, the music, the setup, everything but there's something about the feeling when you first walk into temps. I don't know if its the memories or what...but I have to agree with you. I said the same exact thing last summer.

NOW to say the least I have not been to Merge yet this summer but I have every intention of being there this weekend. No matter what I will always support Merge/Metro.....there are some good people over there, George, Petey that have been so generous to us CP people. :D :D :D

I love Merge as well but Temps has the energy and vibe no lcub will ever have just my thought

Originally posted by binoys

Say what you want about Tempts, But Honestly Not Many Clubs Anywhere have the Energy That Tempts has. For some reason as soon as you walk into that place its like BAM!! You get hit with Pure Energy and Vibe.

noone is knocking on Temps at all.... I like both places