Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cizzox Review

IN-FUCKIN'-SANE!!!

got there @ around 10pm, the opener was good, but i wasnt feelin his pace, then the 2nd opener came on, and started heating up the crowd, by the time coxy came on, the place was on FIRE! You could feel the mood shoot to straight up to the stars the second you saw that bald, black, head, and that bright white gapped smile. Track after track, the night got crazier and crazier!!! EVERYONE and thier moms was there, and it was amazing seein everyone in old skool mode! Glad i got to see lots of faces that i havent seen since the Twilo era, the club looked GREAT, the sound was very impressive, and Cox just lit it up, no question. The place was a sweatbox, but in that incredible 'Everyone's in dis together!!' mood it just added to the insanity.

Much probs to Andy Z and Steve Groove for makin this happen. I knew you guys got the gift. Many MANY more parties like this for you guys in the future. Thanks so much, again!

Later Y'all