Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE34 or Maze??

nexusgroove

Witch club do you like best?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Witch club do you like best?

• CLUB SPACE 34
    • MAZE

Right now, I'm feeling Maze.. so i voted for Maze.

I love Space, there's no doubt that it's one of the best clubs in the country, but I hate the new dancefloor.. ugh.. The Patio rules, as does Roland and Oscar G...

But Maze is the shit and they treat me like I should be treated - LIKE THEE QUEEN THAT I AM;)

p.s. How was OG and Roland at NERVE34?:confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Right now, I'm feeling Maze.. so i voted for Maze.

I love Space, there's no doubt that it's one of the best clubs in the country, but I hate the new dancefloor.. ugh.. The Patio rules, as does Roland and Oscar G...

But Maze is the shit and they treat me like I should be treated - LIKE THEE QUEEN THAT I AM;)

p.s. How was OG and Roland at NERVE34?:confused:

word is no one showed up... i heard 40 people... word is the owners were spotted at maze... but i can't confirm that..

and no you are not a queen, you are just a dirty dirty dirty pigeon....:tongue:

go jets.......

Originally posted by saleen351

word is no one showed up... i heard 40 people... word is the owners were spotted at maze... but i can't confirm that..

and no you are not a queen, you are just a dirty dirty dirty pigeon....:tongue:

go jets.......

Dirty Bitch - Queen.. it's all the same to me honey:laugh:

p.s. Jets are going down this year punk...:D

i had a great time at maze when edgar was there the past two times but 34 is just so big and bad ass. iwish they brought in more of the dj's i used to go to the old space to hear. gatecrasher days, johan gielan, scott bond. yes, they're trance dj's but they rock. what about some cosmic gate, wag, blank & jones, rank1! keep bringing in pvd, tiesto, edgar v. but i'd love to capture some of those good old times at the new club. i know i'm gonna get flac for my opinion on this but when i went to 34, I actually had a really good time. and i'm not a big fan of house or the terrace but i found myself dancing and enjoying myself!