Edgar V At Crobar Review

koky

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by candyrollx69

True.. but not all of them were caught;)

THANK GOD!!!!!

Evidence = Blackmail.

Good to see that every one of yous had a GREAT time at crobar with EV ........ i missed out and went to Maze , therefore i had a awesome time aswell .

But im defintely up for a CP meet-up at Maze for EV july 12 . :idea:

Originally posted by poysoniv

hey guys! It was so much fun partying with all of u and it was nice to see sum new and familiar faces :D keep on partying like rockstars!

how can we 4get miss ivey :aright: :aright: woman can keep up dancing with us guys :D see you at the next party as well :aright:

to all.. thanks for an incredible night shaking up crobar. EV, you were over the top! thanks to all for the intros and the friendly welcomes, MIA CP rocks! thanks djfx for hanging early at the bar!

ps - next time I am in MB on a Saturday night i'll be giving props to DJFX at LEVEL!

:spin2:

This is so friking great. Such a Trancehead and supporter of my DJ's I cant even assist. Oh well, Im sure you guys had a blast, :blown: he.. I'll try getting to Maze if Im turnedout from Opium for Armin ( thats the same day as armin right? July 12? )

Originally posted by liquidx

This is so friking great. Such a Trancehead and supporter of my DJ's I cant even assist. Oh well, Im sure you guys had a blast, :blown: he.. I'll try getting to Maze if Im turnedout from Opium for Armin ( thats the same day as armin right? July 12? )

what's the matter..ur too young?