Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V At Crobar Review

koky

AWSOME FUN , AWSOME MUSIC , AWSOME ATMOSPHERE, AWSOME VIBE , AWSOME PEOPLE :aright: :aright: :aright: IT WAS GREAT !! I DONT EVEN WANT TO MENTION SOME OF THE SHIT THAT WAS GOIN ON UP BY THE BOOTH ... BUT THE WOMEN WERE OFF DA FUCKIN CHAIN !! :eek: ALL YOU THAT WERE THERE KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT .. OK IM FUCKED UP SO I NEED TO RECOOPERATE NOW... BUT THOSE OF YOU WHO PARTICIPATED KNOW WHO YOU ARE & IT WAS GREAT HANGIN WITH YALL :aright: PEACE OUT !! STILL GOTTA DROP OFF SOME DAMN FUCKED UP PEOPLE

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well where to start? Get to the club around 11:30 pm and wait for about 20 mins in line and the dude dressed up like a chick wasnt letting in the folks with passes in so I was already getting pissed just like a few of us from CP so what I decided to do is get any 2 females that were alone and ask em to walk in with us and we would have an easier entry.(all of this cause my bro decided not to wait for me) So I move on,so later the frucker @ the door tells me I cant get in for the reason that the pass said good from 1:30am till 3 am so I was in flames just about. So good to see Edgar and puts me with the crew he took and finally get in!! Thanks Edgar. Great to the CP turnout we owned the bar behind the DJ booth, it was great,loved the music like always good banging stuff that made me jump up and down like crazy.

It was great hanging with all of you,Tony,Str8upcore,Flip,Themrs,Beatfriek,Koky,Melli,ArturoB,it was great finally meeting Tranzwhore and Lextecy,and also squyntz,meng,jackie,mr.miami and his crew,candyroll, and EDAGR and Maria and to the rest of ya.

man i hate when i cant go see Edgar rock the house.kept getting reports from many though;)

sorry about you guys having door issues at Crobar. In a perfect world Edgar V would be playing at "family friendly" Maze........

oh wait a minute silly me silly me ..HE IS !!!

ON JULY 12 :tongue::D

okido. its time for my review :P

got there early, around 12 or so, and the club was quite packed.

it was really nice last night, better than the previous parties I've been here. CPs were out and united last night, it was totally awesome to see so many people hangin and having! I hope it keeps like this :D

Edgar's set was awesome, lots of new tracks heh. Markus Schulz was there for some time to hear his Remix of ATRC, which is quite good, i liked it.

Playlist for mr V's set (not in order, nor complete)

Karada - Last Flight (Markus Schulz Remix)

Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Markus Schulz Remix)

Who Da Funk feat. Jessica Eve - Shiny Disco Balls

The Roc Project - Never (Filterheadz Remix)

Da Hool - Hazy Crazy

Paul van Dyk - Nothing But You (PvD Club Mix)

Kyau vs. Albert - Velvet Morning (PvD Edit) :D

Afterburn - Summer Sun

Haak - Frenzy

Pulser - My Religion

Insigma - Avalon

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Thomas Datt Remix)

Rusch & Murray - Epic (Above & Beyond Mix)

Ferry Corsten - Indigo

Solid Globe - North Pole

Rank-1 - Breathing (Breaks Dub)

Empyreal Sun - Twisted Reality

Iio - Smooth (Airbase Remix)

Quadraphonic - I can Feel Your Love (GTR Remix)

DJ Ton T.B. - Electronic Malfunction

Benny Bennasi - Satisfaction

Darren Tate vs. Jono Grant - Let The Light Shine In

Megamind - Taub 2002

Igor S - Boomerang

Marcel Woods - Serenity

Steve Murano - It's a Fine Day 2003

Marzz - Orbiter + Jan Johnson - Calling Your Name (Accapella)

encore: Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Sweeping Strings Mix)

great seeing all of you! i laav to party with everyone, always :D

all the best,

arturo

Guest brwneydtrouble

All I have to say, is wow. I had SUCH a blast, couldn't have picked a better place to go when out of my retirement. :D Started off the evening at Maze, then moved on to crobar. Like Koky said, CP owned the back bar, and I had a grin from ear to ear. I thank all you guys for such a great time, and I now know that anytime Edgar spins, its gonna be a CP family reunion!! You can count on me to come out of any hibernation I may be in t the time.

So JULY 12, at MAZE??? I am so there. :D

thought i'd put my review of the nite up b4 i finally get some rest. got there around 12:30 and it was very crowded outside but big thanks to EV for the hook up. got in like 10 minutes (not to bad).

the blonde at the front was a particulary good mood so we breezed right in. i have to say i know i jock edgar v alot but that was a great frickin' set! wow - i danced ALOT! he was definitely on last nite. & it was awesome to meet so many of you! my new buddy, Candyrollx69, pleasure hanging with you! browneyed, mrmiami, happyface, brian, what a fun time, huh? and much love to koky, meli, arturo, the motherf*cking mrs, flip, the lovey cheekeetika and her main man, EV. who BTW owes me a new pair of pants cuz i ripped mine dancing my ass off! thank you for a wonderful nite! encore.gifhump.gifwiggle.gif

highlight of my night : edgar spinning ETERNAL !! i was like HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT !!! like arturo says OMFG !! I DIEEE !!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I didnt know what to do when he spun this track.. laugh , smile, cry whutever !! i was in the clouds ! & i thank edgar 4 that b.. he knew i wanted that track:aright: :aright:

Originally posted by koky

highlight of my night : edgar spinning ETERNAL !! i was like HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT !!! like arturo says OMFG !! I DIEEE !!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I didnt know what to do when he spun this track.. laugh , smile, cry whutever !! i was in the clouds ! & i thank edgar 4 that b.. he knew i wanted that track:aright: :aright:

heh :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

I think it would be awesome to have a private CP party somewhere. Any suggestions? By the way, crobar was awesome last night. I have only been there twice since its been Cameo, once for Sasha and the second on a thursday upstairs which is the same crowd as Nikki Beach. BLECH. I think that I may have a new hangout. How often does Edgar play there?

Originally posted by meng

I had never heard trance at Crobar and Edgar blew that place up. He's easily my favorite trance DJ. It was good to see all you guys! :aright:

glad you could make it boludo :aright: :aright: