Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The new Joe Giorgio CD HOT!!!!

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I was wondering why I dont have the new Joe Gio CD. What more do I need to do??? hahhaha

go to Joeys in Clifton on a Sunday and just beat Joes ass for one...

Serg thanks for lookinh out at Surf.... We left around 9pm place was banging... I stopped in at Joeys in Clifton to grab the cd's

Originally posted by badassmafuka

go to Joeys in Clifton on a Sunday and just beat Joes ass for one...

Serg thanks for lookinh out at Surf.... We left around 9pm place was banging... I stopped in at Joeys in Clifton to grab the cd's

you went to surf....ya cracker......didnt think you would even make it to the beach!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

you went to surf....ya cracker......didnt think you would even make it to the beach!!!!

once again you guys are weak didnt sdleep Saturday night went to the beach from 12-5:30 got dressed went to Surf and then Joeys up north

Originally posted by badassmafuka

once again you guys are weak didnt sdleep Saturday night went to the beach from 12-5:30 got dressed went to Surf and then Joeys up north

ah billy where is my thanks........If it wasnt for me phyically making Kelly go you wouldnt been able to attend the surf club.........LOL

Originally posted by njbigtime

ah billy where is my thanks........If it wasnt for me phyically making Kelly go you wouldnt been able to attend the surf club.........LOL

I rold Kelly if we didnt go to Surf I would drown her and then bury er in the sand... She got a little nervous:D

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Um, joe, where's all our CD's. You came 2 Merge Fri nite and didnt even bring anyone a copy?? whats the deal?? your last CD was great, im excited 2 hear your new one. Im sure ill see u this Thursday, bring a few CD's.

wait till you hear the new one SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Originally posted by dondiezel26

dont start junior.....I have logged twice as many hours than you down the shore this summer!!!

remember, time spent on fire island and the gay beach in belmar doesn't really count

bigtime.. i lied. i didn't like your shirt saturday but i didn't want you coming apart at the seems and running back to ortley to try on a new bra, i mean shirt.

Originally posted by dogekid

remember, time spent on fire island and the gay beach in belmar doesn't really count

bigtime.. i lied. i didn't like your shirt saturday but i didn't want you coming apart at the seems and running back to ortley to try on a new bra, i mean shirt.

Dave seem to know quite a bit about Fire Island

Originally posted by stigeleiro

ur lucky i cant enter the big one in August. hahahaha. I wasnt bad for a guy that hasnt played in two years. Was I.

i cant talk shit big man....you knocked digga and I outta the tourney......but that was the NIT......we are gearing up for the NCAA's at surf!!!