Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious at Djais last night

Hey guys, I got a question for anyone that was at Djais the last two Sundays for Rivera and Vicious. First of all, Rivera was a hell of a lot better, as he was totally mind fucking the crowd with his non-stop change of pace. I've seen Vicious spin a lot better before. I'm kinda disappointed that he didn't play Madonna's - Like A Girl. That song was off the hook in Cancun last summer.

Anyway, I heard them both play this ridiculous beat that I'm trying to find. I don't think that the song has any words in it. All I know is that the crowd went absolutely nuts both nights when that song played cuz there was so much energy in it. I think it might have played around 11 last night. I'd give more details, but I was pretty fucked up both nights. If you saw a big Indian and Black kid going completely crazy right in front of the stage as the song played, those retarded idiots were me and my friend. I hope someone has a clue as to the name of this song.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by danfury

It might be the Greenies - Bounce (Robbie Rivera Mix).

that would be my guess mr fury:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: