Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais Blows The Surf Club Outta The Water

THE ONLY ISSUES I HAD ABOUT DJAIS IS THAT THERE WAS A LONG LINE OUTSIDE! I NEVER EVER WAIT ON LINE!! BUT THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME THERE.... I WAS A "NEWBIE". AND I KINDA INSULTED THE BOUNCER.....

ME:"SERIOUSLY HOW LONG TILL WE ARE LET IN?" BOUNCER:"ABOUT 10 MINUTES"....

>45 MIN. LATER<

ME:"THIS IS THE LONGEST 10 MIN. I EVER WAITED ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO TELL TIME"

BOUNCER:"I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING I'VE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR 15 YEARS"

ME:"WOW THAT'S SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF! I WOULDN'T BE BRAGGING ABOUT THAT IF I WERE YOU"

BOUNCER:"I'M MORE THEN JUST SECURITY...I'M A MANAGER TOO"

AT THAT POINT MY FRIENDS STOPPED ME FROM TALKING BACK!

"SHUT UP MICHELLE WE WANNA GET IN DON'T PISS HIM OFF" LMAO!

ANYWAY....THAT PLACE NEEDS TO LOSE ONE OF THEIR BARS ITS TOO FCUKING CROWDED IF THEY GIT RID OF ONE OF THE BARS IT WOULD BE OK!!!....WOW TOO MUCH FUN JOHNNY V. WAS SPINNING IT WAS INSANE HE RIPPED OUT "FINAL CHAPTER"..."EXTACY.....TAKE YOUR SHIRTS OFF NOW!".......ALL THIS OLD SHIT!!!! IT WAS INSANE! HOT GUYS! :D

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THE ONLY ISSUES I HAD ABOUT DJAIS IS THAT THERE WAS A LONG LINE OUTSIDE! I NEVER EVER WAIT ON LINE!! BUT THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME THERE.... I WAS A "NEWBIE". AND I KINDA INSULTED THE BOUNCER.....

>45 MIN. LATER<

ME:"THIS IS THE LONGEST 10 MIN. I EVER WAITED ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO TELL TIME"

ME:"WOW THAT'S SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF! I WOULDN'T BE BRAGGING ABOUT THAT IF I WERE YOU"

ANYWAY....THAT PLACE NEEDS TO LOSE ONE OF THEIR BARS ITS TOO FCUKING CROWDED IF THEY GIT RID OF ONE OF THE BARS IT WOULD BE OK!!!....WOW TOO MUCH FUN JOHNNY V. WAS SPINNING IT WAS INSANE HE RIPPED OUT "FINAL CHAPTER"..."EXTACY.....TAKE YOUR SHIRTS OFF NOW!".......ALL THIS OLD SHIT!!!! IT WAS INSANE! HOT GUYS! :D

i think dj's is a good time ....... but it definitely does not blow it out of the water. besides you probably have been to like surf once or twice this summer and the weather has been crappy until this weekend

You really cant compare both places. Both are great, but very very different. Music is great at both venues because of Kirk Lopez (One of the most talented DJ's youll ever get 2 listen to)

Dont bust the Bouncers Chops, Djais is much smaller than Surf, so its harder to let everyone in at the same time. Regardless, Djais in NO WAY blows Surf Club out of the water. The difference, like i said before is the size. You can fit 3 DJIAS into 1 Surf Club. Never the less, they are BOTH great. They both also have very talented head promoters. I really dont think they are in competition with each other.

Originally posted by christianjay

i went to djais for the first time last sunday

i dont like it

its too small

the music is wack

the food outside sucks

I Love Surf Club, but in case you havent noticed, both places have the same DJ, so the music cant be wacked at Djais. Both also book alot of the same DJ's. So i cant see the music being that different.

The girls are just SSSSSOOOOOOOOOO much hotter at Surf. Thats a fact HANDS DOWN.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I Love Surf Club, but in case you havent noticed, both places have the same DJ, so the music cant be wacked at Djais. Both also book alot of the same DJ's. So i cant see the music being that different.

The girls are just SSSSSOOOOOOOOOO much hotter at Surf. Thats a fact HANDS DOWN.

i mean these guys kipples, prime, whoever the hell they are, i dont know what they were thinking...

lopez is O.K ..hes good for surf

yeah girls are MUCH better looking at surf

>45 MIN. LATER<

I know that hot guy was me!!! thank you ladies i will make an appearance again.

i mean these guys kipples, prime, whoever the hell they are, i dont know what they were thinking...

yeah girls are MUCH better looking at surf

Yeah, my bad, i forgot about them. Your right about that. I thought u were dissing Kirk. Thanks for reminding about the other two. Well Prime is actually pretty good, still pretty young, he will only get better and better with time.

In my opinion, Kirk is a HUGE part of the energy at Surf Club. That day and night would never be the same without him. He is very very very talented. Saying he is ok is a BIG understatement.

i didnt play b4 rivera or on sundays at all....so not sure of what ur talking about...

both clubs are good..i work at both and enjoy them both...but i think djais business isnt based on weather as much as the surf club is...

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Yeah, my bad, i forgot about them. Your right about that. I thought u were dissing Kirk. Thanks for reminding about the other two. Well Prime is actually pretty good, still pretty young, he will only get better and better with time.

In my opinion, Kirk is a HUGE part of the energy at Surf Club. That day and night would never be the same without him. He is very very very talented. Saying he is ok is a BIG understatement.

maybe for some, thats just my opinion of him, still the whole commercial music scene is not my thing

i just go to these places for fun, and stick to ny for good music

Originally posted by laurie619

I just spit out my water, fell off my chair. . thanks I need that today. . .HA HA HA HA HA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you like that....i needed to give myself a laugh....so you got home at 6am huh....things that make you go hmmm...

Originally posted by djprime

i didnt play b4 rivera or on sundays at all....so not sure of what ur talking about...

both clubs are good..i work at both and enjoy them both...but i think djais business isnt based on weather as much as the surf club is...

oh ok sorry about that

then i guess it was whoever that other guy was

>45 MIN. LATER<

do u know how to type without using the space bar?