Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais Blows The Surf Club Outta The Water

Originally posted by djprime

i didnt play b4 rivera or on sundays at all....so not sure of what ur talking about...

both clubs are good..i work at both and enjoy them both...but i think djais business isnt based on weather as much as the surf club is...

its a fookin Lethal Industry out there dood....LOL!!!!

Originally posted by mikeynine999

na man surf has blew goats this yr i hate it man djais has been insane this yr best it has been i a while trust me

what makes u say that about the surf club. i know u work with bond but what would make u say that.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

what makes u say that about the surf club. i know u work with bond but what would make u say that.

na man i dont work wit bon bon is just a friend its just that i used to like surf but lately im not feeling it its not that i think its a bad place but personally i think djais has been insane this yr on sundays

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THE ONLY ISSUES I HAD ABOUT DJAIS IS THAT THERE WAS A LONG LINE OUTSIDE! I NEVER EVER WAIT ON LINE!! BUT THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME THERE.... I WAS A "NEWBIE". AND I KINDA INSULTED THE BOUNCER.....

ME:"SERIOUSLY HOW LONG TILL WE ARE LET IN?" BOUNCER:"ABOUT 10 MINUTES"....

>45 MIN. LATER<

ME:"THIS IS THE LONGEST 10 MIN. I EVER WAITED ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO TELL TIME"

BOUNCER:"I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING I'VE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR 15 YEARS"

ME:"WOW THAT'S SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF! I WOULDN'T BE BRAGGING ABOUT THAT IF I WERE YOU"

BOUNCER:"I'M MORE THEN JUST SECURITY...I'M A MANAGER TOO"

AT THAT POINT MY FRIENDS STOPPED ME FROM TALKING BACK!

"SHUT UP MICHELLE WE WANNA GET IN DON'T PISS HIM OFF" LMAO!

ANYWAY....THAT PLACE NEEDS TO LOSE ONE OF THEIR BARS ITS TOO FCUKING CROWDED IF THEY GIT RID OF ONE OF THE BARS IT WOULD BE OK!!!....WOW TOO MUCH FUN JOHNNY V. WAS SPINNING IT WAS INSANE HE RIPPED OUT "FINAL CHAPTER"..."EXTACY.....TAKE YOUR SHIRTS OFF NOW!".......ALL THIS OLD SHIT!!!! IT WAS INSANE! HOT GUYS! :D

while u were waiting so long.. u could have walked across the street to get some pizza though

Originally posted by mikeynine999

na man i dont work wit bon bon is just a friend its just that i used to like surf but lately im not feeling it its not that i think its a bad place but personally i think djais has been insane this yr on sundays

everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. and yes i have heard djais is doing well but nothing compares to the 1500 or 1600 people like we had last sunday for ojeda. btw, I go to DJais on Fridays on my day off.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. and yes i have heard djais is doing well but nothing compares to the 1500 or 1600 people like we had last sunday for ojeda. btw, I go to DJais on Fridays on my day off.

na man you are right its just my opinion not anyone elses opinion trust me man ive been to some good partys u have thrown at surf and also at joeys i got no complaints on ur partys man