Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One of the summers biggest songs this Thursday @ Joeys

This Thursday come to Joeys as we start the fireworks early with a special Performance by The Roc Project featuring Tina Arena performing one of the early summer anthems "Never". For those that dont know Thursdays have been off the hook. The girl to guy ratio is ridiculous. Music by resident Anthony Moussa. Ladies you are free til 11 for this special event and $2 drinks til 11 also for everyone.

check out the flyer

Originally posted by magicminiman

It will be hard to get people at joeys because of the shore...But that song is good, so some people might go...Good Luck...

thanks alot but we know that everyone is off and for that reason we are hoping to hit it big.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

thanks alot but we know that everyone is off and for that reason we are hoping to hit it big.

Lot of NJGUIDOers gonna be there and a lot of girls I know too. Gonna continue being a sick thursday night party

SERGE IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK I WOULD COME DOWN.... NEVER IS A GREAT SONG..... AND TINA, I THINK THAT IS HER NAME LOOKS BANGING!!!!!!!:eek: I WOULD LOVE TO SIT AND TALK TO HER..... LOL ..... HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY NIGHT PARTY... LATER BROTHER..... DJ LIL CEE....

serge & moo, please PLEASE don't take this personal but how is moo a resident dj? i'm not saying hes not good butif he didnt have a web site lets be honest he wouldnt be mixing there. i woulld like honesty on this matter & i promise never to bring it up again. i think its unfair to other djs who put there time in & i feel in my opinion are much better then moo. its not my club or my party but why is moo mixing there? thanks for you're honesty & happy 4th!

Originally posted by godisadj

serge & moo, please PLEASE don't take this personal but how is moo a resident dj? i'm not saying hes not good butif he didnt have a web site lets be honest he wouldnt be mixing there. i woulld like honesty on this matter & i promise never to bring it up again. i think its unfair to other djs who put there time in & i feel in my opinion are much better then moo. its not my club or my party but why is moo mixing there? thanks for you're honesty & happy 4th!

I have answered this question before but since it is you and I take alot of what u say and store in my head becuase many of the times you know what you are talking about, I will answer it again. My decision to hire Moo as a resident is based on a lot of things. The order that I list them will not be in a specific order and dont be surprised that after I write this I dont add more too it.

1) He is a friend of mine that I knew prior to his website. Those who know me know how I am towards my friends. The one thing that was consistent between fridays at joeys and saturdays at deko were a lot of the same staff. That is cause they are my friends.

2) He has been djing for a long time and if you ever really sat and listened to him you will realize the same thing I do that he is a capable dj.

3) He promotes himself better then any other dj. (website)

4) He is young and he tries hard and someone like me needs to give him a break.

5) Some of those capable residents would have a hard time dealing with the fact that they are not playing peak hours the entire night every week.

6) Because he is young and so ambitious I am able to program the music according to the way I want my party to layout. Meaning commercial early to fill the dance floor and then once you have them out there u can start banging them. With the younger DJs, I have noticed that you tell the DJ one thing and lots of times they think u dont know what you are talking about and they do their own thing.

I hope this clears up alot of things. I am at work right now while I am writing this so I will just give everyone the immediate points that come to my head and I will probably add more later. Moo is to me one of the younger kids that deserve a break. There are definitely alot of younger kids out there that deserve a break too and when i can I will help them. Kids like Justin Higgins who I just added to my Sunday at SURF roster and Bugout are some that I will look out for with the Moo in the near future.

Originally posted by godisadj

thanks serge!

Thanks Serge...But just to add to some facts for godisadj, I've been djing for 12 years...yes 12 years...I starting DJing when I was 12 years old playing hip hop and freestyle at 8th grade graduations when the 8th graders were older than me. My Aunt and uncle would driuve me to the jobs and back then it was nothing but Vinyl. I have every freestyle record imaginable...yes crates of pink micmac records and cutting records and such. The death of freestyle had me playing hip hop but I was no longer mobile DJing, I would just make tapes for everyone or have parties and DJ them. When I got out of High School, I started getting back into house music and still ALL VINYL...I am a career person now that has a full time Computer Consulting Job and a website that takes me a long time to manage every day...2 Years ago I became a resident DJ at a loung in Haledon and was happy enough there, I never wanted to be a Paul Oakenfold...After playing there for 2 years every Saturday Night, packing the place shoulder to shoulder, I decided to network out and let people know that I was interested playing other places, I started to love DJing....So now I am trying to make it and while many of you think that I stareted from my website popularity, you are wrong. I have more DJing experience than a lot of capable DJs and it just so happens that it is easier to get jobs because of my site status. I have played enough out there to be evaluated and feel that it is obvious that your impressions of me are wrong, and you do not see any Moo bashing threads for the way I DJ. So I ask this, come and hear me tonight as I will be playing the prime spot 12-3am and you can truly decide for yourself as others have that I am a capable DJ...Or just ask other big name DJs that have heard me play....AGAIN THE CRITICIZM WILL ONLY HELP ME BUT JUST MAKE A FAIR OPINION. You will also see that I do play 90 percent Vinyl...and I will be stopping at Decadance today since I am in the city 13 blocks away right now to pick up some nasty vinyl imports.

I look forward to hearing your opinions.

Originally posted by themoo

Thanks Serge...But just to add to some facts for godisadj, I've been djing for 12 years...yes 12 years...I starting DJing when I was 12 years old playing hip hop and freestyle at 8th grade graduations when the 8th graders were older than me. My Aunt and uncle would driuve me to the jobs and back then it was nothing but Vinyl. I have every freestyle record imaginable...yes crates of pink micmac records and cutting records and such. The death of freestyle had me playing hip hop but I was no longer mobile DJing, I would just make tapes for everyone or have parties and DJ them. When I got out of High School, I started getting back into house music and still ALL VINYL...I am a career person now that has a full time Computer Consulting Job and a website that takes me a long time to manage every day...2 Years ago I became a resident DJ at a loung in Haledon and was happy enough there, I never wanted to be a Paul Oakenfold...After playing there for 2 years every Saturday Night, packing the place shoulder to shoulder, I decided to network out and let people know that I was interested playing other places, I started to love DJing....So now I am trying to make it and while many of you think that I stareted from my website popularity, you are wrong. I have more DJing experience than a lot of capable DJs and it just so happens that it is easier to get jobs because of my site status. I have played enough out there to be evaluated and feel that it is obvious that your impressions of me are wrong, and you do not see any Moo bashing threads for the way I DJ. So I ask this, come and hear me tonight as I will be playing the prime spot 12-3am and you can truly decide for yourself as others have that I am a capable DJ...Or just ask other big name DJs that have heard me play....AGAIN THE CRITICIZM WILL ONLY HELP ME BUT JUST MAKE A FAIR OPINION. You will also see that I do play 90 percent Vinyl...and I will be stopping at Decadance today since I am in the city 13 blocks away right now to pick up some nasty vinyl imports.

I look forward to hearing your opinions.

Yes I agree, I have known Anthony since we were kids cant forget all those Graduations you Dj's for Dave... but noone need to be Jonathan Peter.. As long as you have fun Djing that is all that counts