Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Being the teacher . . .

. . . do you guys like training your partners? Does it make you feel more dominant? Do you like having the upperhand? I'm not talking about breaking in a virgin but someone you are with and you can sense they are inexperienced, so you kinda have to coax em. . .

I don't know but for me I kinda like the inexperienced types so I can mold em . . . :laugh: sounds fucked up I know. Yet sometimes I love to be roughed up and be the servient one but generally I like being in control hehe ;):tongue:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Being the teach needs to go both ways...

You need to communicate.. Tell one another

what you like and what you dont like. :)

Come here and let daddy train your little pussy:tongue:

But it's always good to pick up a few new things from here and there!

Honestly I'm always afraid to teach too much... because that past few girls got a little scared :confused:

DOC~B "Serving all your psychosexual needs since 1971"

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . do you guys like training your partners? Does it make you feel more dominant? Do you like having the upperhand? I'm not talking about breaking in a virgin but someone you are with and you can sense they are inexperienced, so you kinda have to coax em. . .

I don't know but for me I kinda like the inexperienced types so I can mold em . . . :laugh: sounds fucked up I know. Yet sometimes I love to be roughed up and be the servient one but generally I like being in control hehe ;):tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: