Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...not being able to change a roll of toilet paper...

...i mean seriously...wtf...do you people have an inability to push the bar in and out all of two times - yes thats once to remove the empty roll and twice to replace the roll...or ARE YOU JUST THAT FUCKING LAZY?!@#$....

[/rant]

I never change mine in my apartment. I dont think I ever used the holder. I dont like using it. It is easier to take it off my little shelf next to the toilet...

But when I am in another persons place and the paper is handy and I use the rest of the existing roll. I will always change it. As well as putting the seat down... Just the respectful thing to do.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

That shit is the worst... Then you gotta do the Dry shake like Z said to do at Abaya..

The dry shake ain't a big deal. But what if you did something that you can't exactly shake off??? :laugh::yuck:

Originally posted by phatman

...i mean seriously...wtf...do you people have an inability to push the bar in and out all of two times - yes thats once to remove the empty roll and twice to replace the roll...or ARE YOU JUST THAT FUCKING LAZY?!@#$....

[/rant]

i totally skip the tp and use my sleeves...

Easy at my house.. We have this lil stand-up rack thingy and all you gotta do is pull out the bar... But yea I don't like screamin that I need toilet paper from the toilet just because I forgot to look before I sat :mad:

Originally posted by elementx

...But when I am in another persons place and the paper is handy and I use the rest of the existing roll. I will always change it. As well as putting the seat down... Just the respectful thing to do.

i always replace the roll. when i'm at an all-guys' house, i leave the seat up :D .