Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday July 3rd @ DEKO LOUNGE -

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) presents...

MIX SESSIONS

Thursday July 3rd will be a new start at Deko Lounge. We will provide you with MIX SESSIONS of various music. Plus the new outdoor deck called TENDA. Come and enjoy 20 unique flavors from 9-1130pm for the Gratis (complimentary) Martini Tasting. Also come celebrate DJ Estaban's 1 year anniversary @ Deko for setting the mood just perfect for this past year. Come say hello to "marcomaxim" & "sexyinthecity" CP members as they keep the drinks STRONG and flowing.

DJ ESTABAN - DEEP FUNK HOUSE/TRIBAL

DJ KLUTCH - HIP HOP/REGGAE

DJ UNIQUE - Hip Hop - House - Reggae - 80's

Special Guest DJ - "Manny the Greek"

Door by : Jerry X & Danny B

Strictly 21 & over " please" - ladies Free til 11pm

Deko Lounge (NJ) > Rt 35 South - across from ABYSS

Guestlist or infomation call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Passed it like a Champ...I will be flipping bottle like Tom Cruise on Thursday. OK OK, my goal is to get the alcohol in the glass...:laugh:

YEA WORK ON GETTING THE ALCOHOL IN THE GLASS FIRST. THEN WE'LL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT STEP. LOL....

Originally posted by andy77

HOLLA VIC AND JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its gonna be a great night. free martinis, hot women, and a very cool crowd. see you guys there

Definetly come by the Martini's are bangen Andy:eek: plus the weather is chillen and no work on Friday. Lets hope the weather stays warm:D

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Passed it like a Champ...I will be flipping bottle like Tom Cruise on Thursday. OK OK, my goal is to get the alcohol in the glass...:laugh: [/quote

Make sure those bottles are plastic not glass, lolol. See you Thursday and good luck & congrats again :D :D

Victor Soto

Wow Vic, i had no idea you were doing the party. I think its going to be insane.

P.S. Can you try to take care of "johnholmes" when hes outside waiting on line and Jerry doesnt let him in?? lol

See you Thursday Night.

P.S.S

For any of you that have not been to a "Red Carpet", its ridiculous. Beautiful people everywhere!! I would suggest arriving early.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Victor is evil with them nasty Johnnie Walker shots!

LOLOLOL, its Jack Daniels...who me evil :devil: ...naaaa

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Joe havent seen you in while. Hope you summer is going good. Im sure we'll bump heads soon.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Wow Vic, i had no idea you were doing the party. I think its going to be insane.

P.S. Can you try to take care of "johnholmes" when hes outside waiting on line and Jerry doesnt let him in?? lol

See you Thursday Night.

P.S.S

For any of you that have not been to a "Red Carpet", its ridiculous. Beautiful people everywhere!! I would suggest arriving early.

Sup Marc,

I'll be doing a once a month thing there. Its a pleasure to work with old freinds again. See you Thursday !!!

Where are you gonna be at Thurs?

Victor Soto