Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is That Djais "idol" Thing Going On Still On Fridays?

Originally posted by johnholmes

HEY BIG STUFF!!!! HOW YOU DOING YOU ROLLY POLLY MESS. PLEASE SING AT DJAIS, YOU BRING THE MIC, ILL BRING THE HARPOON

LISTEN JOHN THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I THINK ITS PATHETIC! REJECTION IS APART OF LIFE YOU ARE A NICE GUY BUT YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE! PLEASE STOP STALKING ME AND TALKING SHIT ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS! MOVE ON!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

LISTEN JOHN THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I THINK ITS PATHETIC! REJECTION IS APART OF LIFE YOU ARE A NICE GUY BUT YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE! PLEASE STOP STALKING ME AND TALKING SHIT ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS! MOVE ON!

HAHAAHAHA YOU KNOW WHO I AM :laugh: :laugh: LISTEN YOU FAT FUCK, PLEASE DO THIS IDOL THING

you are in colorado remember :rolleyes:

Listen BIG STUFF, you only wish you knew who i was. Your a fat fucking slob, u'll know next time i see your linebacker self out getting pelted with ice,drinks and everything else

Originally posted by johnholmes

Listen BIG STUFF, you only wish you knew who i was. Your a fat fucking slob, u'll know next time i see your linebacker self out getting pelted with ice,drinks and everything else

YOU BETTER HAVE AN ARMY WITH YOU BRING THE 6 OTHER FAGS! :rolleyes: I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT SO FAST...I'LL PUT YOU IN A BODY BAG! TRY ME! IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!

YOU BETTER HAVE AN ARMY WITH YOU BRING THE 6 OTHER FAGS! :rolleyes: I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT SO FAST...I'LL PUT YOU IN A BODY BAG! TRY ME! IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!

are you gonna do it to Weird Al's "I'm fat" or sing the jingle to the old oreo BIG STUFF commercial

THANKS FOR POSTING A PICTURE OF YOUR FRIEND! :D ITS MEANS ALOT!

hears another photo of a friend

attachment.php?postid=1522164

OH MY BAD THATS YOUR FAT FUCKING MELON HEAD......CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THIS HEFFER ON STAGE. YOUR FAT TRUNKS THAT ARE YOUR LEGS WILL PROBABLY CRASH THROUGH THE STAGE