Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you prefer to FUCK ?

elementx

WHERE DO YOU LIKE TO FUCK ? ( You Can Choose Multiple Answers...)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. WHERE DO YOU LIKE TO FUCK ? ( You Can Choose Multiple Answers...)

• In the Bedroom
    • In The Pool
    • On The Kitchen Counter
    • In The Office
    • Out In Public
    • On The Beach
    • In The Car
    • In a Club
    • I will fuck anywhere if I feel the urge!
    • I am an Official Mile High Member

I've only done it in the sanctity of my own home or his home, but I'd like to try the beach and the pool .. Hopefully this summer when I go away with my boyfriend .

I'd also like to try it in a club but I don't think he'll ever go for that.

in the library on top of books but u cant be too loud.............(skip) the sauna, jacuzzi, in the back row at the movies (skip)........in the sun or in the shade on the top of my escalalde(skip) awww hell i didnt wanna write the whole damn track but u get my drift hehehe

Originally posted by fierydesire

Exactly! :tongue:

I wanna be a member of the high mile, oh so close, did other stuff but that ;)

I hardly fit in them bathrooms alone. Let alone try to get busy in there... :laugh:

But I would love to attempt it some time... :D

Originally posted by elementx

I hardly fit in them bathrooms alone. Let alone try to get busy in there... :laugh:

:laugh: yea those bathrooms are small, we were just getting freaky in our seats . . . other people were non-existent in our minds;)

you should def attempt some time :tongue:

:laugh: yea those bathrooms are small, we were just getting freaky in our seats . . . other people were non-existent in our minds;)

you should def attempt some time :tongue:

I don't wanna get my foot caught in the shitter... :laugh:

ahem where would you wanna bang? ;)

answer your own ques

BTW, those toilte :shake: b/c the suction is so strong

:laugh:

My bad. I posted the first vote and forgot to post the answer... Basically I don't have much shame once I am in the mood. So anywhere I feel the urge and if she is in the mood. I am down.

;)

color me boring, but it's the bedroom for me. i've got two main issues that make that necessary for me, and i've posted them before, but i'll put them up again.

i can't come if i think people are listening - i psych myself out :( . and, if i can't be as loud as i would naturally get, my orgasms aren't nearly as intense as otherwise (meaning that, if i do come but intentionally try to "keep it down," i'll still come but not as strongly.).

the only place i've ever wanted to try but haven't has been in a black & white darkroom. i love the smell :D . darkrooms don't tend to be all that comfy, though :tongue: ...

Honestly... the best place for the best sex is at home... Yeah, of course it's fun to do it out in public... but I am NOT the type of person who gets aroused by the thought of being caught- I would be absolutely mortified!!! Well, only if the person said anything I guess, because I have been caught before. It's more the novelty of the whole thing; I'll only do it if I feel that the likelihood is very slim, and I'm able to relax (of course, if I happen to be on anything at the time, that might not be a very informed decision, lol).

Again, it's the novelty of sex in public that's exciting; but to really get down and dirty, you need time, space, and privacy. The chances of me being able to relax enough and have enough time in order to get off anywhere but home... are slim to none.

Originally posted by elementx

my friend and his girl attempted that on our flight last week, but they got caught(before anything really happened.) and neither of them were allowed to go to the bathroom for the rest of the flight.:laugh:

To quote Ali G, "In the butt" . . . but no really, I'd rather have a nice bedroom, for me a quickie goes about an hour (no, really), so want a comfortable place where we can spread out, be comfortable, be a bit loud if we want. I've done in classrooms, pools, libraries, beach, etc. . . but best would have to be the bedroom or a couch or something.

Guest gabo

I love it on the floor! you have planty of room to move and roll around and you dont have to put up with the bed squeaking or loosing grip on a soft bed.