Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People who say. "I dont like that" Before they try it..

elementx

It has to make you laugh.

So many woman are grossed out about anal sex... Or even just a little finger action while your :licker: eating her out.

UNTIL...

You try it when they are really turned and you start going down on her and venture towards her ass and lickin it a little which gets her more excited and a bit more lubricated and you stick your finger in a little while you are eating her out.

THEN...

Your suffocating because her thighs are wrapped so tightly around your head. Hands holding your face to deep into her that you feel as if you are going to run out of air.

THEN... You get the old....

" Oh my god, I have never experienced an orgasm like that. "

Hello FUCKO - If you would have just listened in the first place...

Question - Are you ladies more grossed out because that is like a sacred place...

Are you worried that guys may think different of you...

Or do you just feel... Woah - Thats Exit only...

Anyone else go through it from time to time.

Share your experience...

Originally posted by fierydesire

The funny thing is I dont think I want a finger in my ass, weird I know but I can't explain it :laugh::worry:

Go figure... But some of you woman are like that. On both ends...

But I figure it is nice to loosen her up a little bit before you actually have sex... Ease the pain... ;)

Same with licking her first. Gets it nice and slick. Mix with a little of the girls own juices and you are all ready to go. ;)

never got my ass licked, but do like the anal ;)

I don't think it is exit only but I know my girls are like eww wtf, I'm like yo it feels good :tongue::3some:

The funny thing is I dont think I want a finger in my ass, weird I know but I can't explain it :laugh::worry:

Getting your ass licked it kinda weird but feels good :)

Anal is ehhh with me, I only did it with one person and it was ok I hurt myself a couple of times though lol

Don't think ill ever do that again though

Originally posted by elementx

It has to make you laugh.

So many woman are grossed out about anal sex... Or even just a little finger action while your :licker: eating her out.

UNTIL...

You try it when they are really turned and you start going down on her and venture towards her ass and lickin it a little which gets her more excited and a bit more lubricated and you stick your finger in a little while you are eating her out.

THEN...

Your suffocating because her thighs are wrapped so tightly around your head. Hands holding your face to deep into her that you feel as if you are going to run out of air.

THEN... You get the old....

" Oh my god, I have never experienced an orgasm like that. "

Hello FUCKO - If you would have just listened in the first place...

Question - Are you ladies more grossed out because that is like a sacred place...

Are you worried that guys may think different of you...

Or do you just feel... Woah - Thats Exit only...

Anyone else go through it from time to time.

Share your experience...

im sure guys r the same way :idea:

Originally posted by linabina

im sure guys r the same way :idea:

Never denied that we are the same way. I know it kinda sounded like a hypocritical statement. But that is not what I meant it to be... ;)

Just was on my mind. So I let it flow... And at the end of my post I said. If you experienced the same thing. Share it... :tongue:

I was afraid of the pain. Im not the type of person that likes painful sex. And it seemed like Anal Sex would rip my ass apart. But I gave it a try. Honestly I dont like anal sex it feels too weird. I do enjoy gettnig my ass eaten out though. MMMMM

Originally posted by chula22

I was afraid of the pain. Im not the type of person that likes painful sex. And it seemed like Anal Sex would rip my ass apart. But I gave it a try. Honestly I dont like anal sex it feels too weird. I do enjoy gettnig my ass eaten out though. MMMMM

:licker:;)

Originally posted by chula22

I think its the pain issue that tend to make girls shy away from anal sex.

I know that's why I would never do it.

Originally posted by jjkitten

I think its the pain issue that tend to make girls shy away from anal sex.

I know that's why I would never do it.

If you think about it, that doesn't make any sense.

Getting your cherry popped hurts A LOT more than having anal for the first time.

I actually loooooved it my first time- it was the times after that I was not so crazy about. My ex must have thought that since we'd done it once he didn't have to be careful anymore. Thank goodness someone came along and sweet-talked me into trying it again.

Originally posted by tastyt

If you think about it, that doesn't make any sense.

Getting your cherry popped hurts A LOT more than having anal for the first time.

I actually loooooved it my first time- it was the times after that I was not so crazy about. My ex must have thought that since we'd done it once he didn't have to be careful anymore. Thank goodness someone came along and sweet-talked me into trying it again.

you think cherry poppin hurts more, well i think they are both equally painful but cherry poppin may seem to hurt more b/c it is your first time so you have all these thoughts racing through your head . . . and are expecting this immense pain . . .

I also think that it hurts A LOT more with a guy who is packing than someone with a nub ;) . . . for obvious reasons, but I did enjoy it better with the nub :tongue:

I also think that it hurts A LOT more with a guy who is packing than someone with a nub ;) . . . for obvious reasons, but I did enjoy it better with the nub :tongue:

There you go, you said it again- NUB! :laugh: I have done it with those who were packing extra salami as well as those sporting a nub. My personal experience is that once it's in, it doesn't make *that* much of a difference... a little nub can hurt a lot in there when the guy doesn't know how to work it right.

There you go, you said it again- NUB! :laugh: I have done it with those who were packing extra salami as well as those sporting a nub. My personal experience is that once it's in, it doesn't make *that* much of a difference... a little nub can hurt a lot in there when the guy doesn't know how to work it right.

:laugh: :laugh: extra salami lmao

so let me get this straight, tasty likes small, uncircumsized penises.. alright :tongue:

Originally posted by aphelion

so let me get this straight, tasty likes small, uncircumsized penises.. alright :tongue:

Hey now- where did I ever say that I wanted a nub??? :confused:

Looking for nub in all the wrong places...

:laugh: :laugh:

Anal sex ahhhhhhhhhh its great, in my case to give.I think females are scared @ first for the reason it grosses them out, but if you sweet talkem into it its great cause they trust you or even better if they hear from their girlfriends, :D But theis females that have had anal sex before and didnt like it and wont do it again :(this one time with my sex partner we were having great sex and getting all crazy that it happens by itself,obviously when I was down there eating her out it gets all wet and makes it easier to penetrate the finger but if the "big brother" was coming in I still had to lubricate it,cause even though they have done anal before it still painful.But they sure dont complain when you stick your tounge in their ass. :tongue:

Shyt once the same female tried to shove a finger up my ass and I told her WTF do you think your doing?:mad::D She was laughing but I didnt go that route,she did lick my ass and it did feel wierd but good @ the same time,but hell nah no finger BITCH!!:) have a nice day.