Clubplanet Nightlife Community

k question for shroomy

Shroomy since tokkyo labs has been shut there alot of different k goin around i did the red and green label and it was absolutly horrible it just made ya feel dumb and confused and a horrible comedown ive also goy my hands on anasket and imalogen they were great very clean very psychedlic what is the difference ????? its not like its a street drug ketamine is produced by real companies i dont get it?

Shroomy is away till Wed night/Thursday. Please leave a message at the sound of the click.

Oh..and as for your question. Thanx to your giverment, K is an illegal substance, therefore is not regulated. If K was regulated like ciggarettes and alcohol, then the bottle would have to tell u which animal version K you were doing, as well as how many ml is in each one. Think about how fantatstic E would be if it was goverment regulated. There would be NO more E deaths from taking a fake pill with the wrong kinda of shit in it made by a dealer trying to make money.

We live in a world where it's ok to grow, sell, and buy tobbacco, which has no other future than to kill ya. Alcohol impairs your judgement for uncontrollable hours and gives you liver and kidney failure. But it's ok since it's all legal and the goverment taxes the shit out of it. What is illegal: K... K get's u fucked up for 20-30 min at a time. It has no long term damaging effect.

As for the kinds of K on the street (in NY) right now, in order from worst to best: Reds, Greens, Anasket, Imalgen, Ketaphorte, Ttokkyo.

BTW..everything in the post is my own thoughts. I have no actual documentation. So fuck off if I'm wrong. :D

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

Shroomy is away till Wed night/Thursday. Please leave a message at the sound of the click.

Oh..and as for your question. Thanx to your giverment, K is an illegal substance, therefore is not regulated. If K was regulated like ciggarettes and alcohol, then the bottle would have to tell u which animal version K you were doing, as well as how many ml is in each one. Think about how fantatstic E would be if it was goverment regulated. There would be NO more E deaths from taking a fake pill with the wrong kinda of shit in it made by a dealer trying to make money.

We live in a world where it's ok to grow, sell, and buy tobbacco, which has no other future than to kill ya. Alcohol impairs your judgement for uncontrollable hours and gives you liver and kidney failure. But it's ok since it's all legal and the goverment taxes the shit out of it. What is illegal: K... K get's u fucked up for 20-30 min at a time. It has no long term damaging effect.

As for the kinds of K on the street (in NY) right now, in order from worst to best: Reds, Greens, Anasket, Imalgen, Ketaphorte, Ttokkyo.

BTW..everything in the post is my own thoughts. I have no actual documentation. So fuck off if I'm wrong. :D

Evan

yeah the reds are horrible ....as for ex i think the huge decline we saw over the last 2 years is due people dropping pills thinking its ex and all it is filled with caffeine ephedra meth dxm and they are not enjoyable experiences i hate these speedy pills that have no mdma or mde, mda in them they are nothing like the pills were when i started dropping in 98 im getting a kit ....also check dancesafe lab results and look at the archives from 98-00 almost every pill is mdma then look at lab results from 01-03 be careful people.... evan if your nyc keep your eyes open for these huge sunshines they are real ...great quality

OK chemestry 101 :)

Ketamine is a salt (hence the hcl at the end of it)

There are two isomers of the ketamine salt, think of them as the same molecules one facing right and one left, kind of mirror images.

Now lets call them + and - or left and right (or S and R like the chemests do)

now one of them is more psychedelic (the R), and one is more anaesthetic. (the S)

So, due to the way it is synthesised you can get K with more of an psychedelic quality (what you want) or more of an anaesthetic quality (may as well drink alcohol) due to the varying ratio of the two issomers.

of course there can also be byproducts from the systhesis and shit like that. but thats the basics.