Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday Brunch @ Lime!!!!!!

eddyguerra305

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

HELL NO!!!

Now, on the other hand......if you find me on the mainland and not out on the boat on a sunday afternoon, I may just swing by. Can't let any food go to waste!

Food go to waste??? There is no food. SUNDAY BRUNCH is the name of the party. Nothing but Tribal, Tech-House, and Proggessive Trance. I went last Sunday and let me tell you what an awesome party. I heard an excellent set by Maurizio Erre. Maurizio is the one that plays Wednesdays at bed and Fridays at Prive. He can teach both Gabriel and Cue a few lessons.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by spyderchic

HELL NO!!!

Now, on the other hand......if you find me on the mainland and not out on the boat on a sunday afternoon, I may just swing by. Can't let any food go to waste!

Food go to waste??? There is no food. SUNDAY BRUNCH is the name of the party. Nothing but Tribal, Tech-House, and Proggessive Trance. I went last Sunday and let me tell you what an awesome party. I heard an excellent set by Maurizio Erre. Maurizio is the one that plays Wednesdays at bed and Fridays at Prive. He can teach both Gabriel and Cue a few lessons.

Ummm....we know that. Just being smartasses. Me and J were sunday afterhours regulars for a long time. When Union Lounge was the ONLY afterhours after space. Good to see that we have a nice variety now. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Nah, dunno who she is, it takes a little more than that to make me draw my claws......

Me and J were sunday afterhours regulars for a long time. When Union Lounge was the ONLY afterhours after space. Good to see that we have a nice variety now. :)

I miss those days:(

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by candyrollx69

I miss those days:(

Me too. I need a car dammit.

:eek: No need for the claws.

Actually, my friend who happens to promote the party at lime used my comp to post the reply.

It is worth checking out though, the music is great :dj:, I go totally sober and have a great time. Something to do if you are in the area and bored on a sunday afternoon, especially if it is rainy outside.