Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 2nd & 3rd

normluv

This Thursday night come party at The Exchange with DJ 7L and Holla Productions. That's right, HollaPro will once again be holding it down this Thursday in the vault providing you with the hottest Hip Hop & Reggae. Don't gamble with your holiday plans, come party with the best!!!

Exchange is located at 148 State Street, Boston.

**Check out the I.A. Project (the Industry Appreciation Project) every Wednesday at the Supper Club, 711 Boylston. Every Wednesday night from 7-2 come chill out with live performances from the D-Street Band and the untouchable sounds of DJ 7L. This is a 21+ Event and dress to impress...

Originally posted by normluv

Groovefire-

How is the club at Foxwoods?

Big and nice. DJ Booth is one of the best I’ve ever seen in the world. Sound and lighting systems are top notch. Big dancefloor and lots of tables. Crowd is very mixed. Bartenders need more training. Overall though, it’s really great.

Mohegan Sun apparently has clubs now too.

The 10th is my B-day so I think I will be down there late on the 11th. What time are u guys on until....If I miss it u can find me at a texas holdem table taking loot off the old folks......ha ha.....lol

Originally posted by normluv

The 10th is my B-day so I think I will be down there late on the 11th. What time are u guys on until....If I miss it u can find me at a texas holdem table taking loot off the old folks......ha ha.....lol

Nice, you should def come down. We're on from at least 12am-3am, and maybe from 11pm-4am, depending on the crowd.

FYI tho, bar stops serving at 2am. Fire up the Redbulls for 2 hours.