Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Watch Brands

Originally posted by khronick

I am looking to buy a good quality fashionable watch, but I am only looking to spend a max of $150.00. I was looking at Kenneth Cole and maybe Diesel? What are some good brands out there??

believe it or not fossil have some pretty hot watches out there...some are cheap but you can get some pretty nice ones...i got a hot all silver one for about $120, got a lot of compliments on it

Originally posted by khronick

I am looking to buy a good quality fashionable watch, but I am only looking to spend a max of $150.00. I was looking at Kenneth Cole and maybe Diesel? What are some good brands out there??

a nice casual watch by emporio armani is always nice.

yeah i like Kenneth Cole watches too. I was in the store like a few weeks ago and they had alot of nice watches in that price range or less. Actually one of the watches i liked the most in the store was only $65 bux believe it or not.

Originally posted by lmg

yeah i like Kenneth Cole watches too. I was in the store like a few weeks ago and they had alot of nice watches in that price range or less. Actually one of the watches i liked the most in the store was only $65 bux believe it or not.

yeah you can get a pretty hot watch for not that much money

go to watch gear, the sister store of tourneau. you can find great watches there from $50-$500, so it's a lot more affordable. i'm sporting an esquire watch right now, which i got for around $200 on sale (originally $350).

Not the greatest watches. But within that price range. Check out the Eddie Bauer stores as well. They have some decent looking watches. I have 3 Eddie Bauer Watches... They are my everyday watches. Work or Play. This is why I like them. They were between $100 and $150 so if they get scratched I would not freak out over it.

• 2 weeks later...