Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
guest00901

Ladies & Gents...How Long Has It Been...

Since you did the dirty :)

I think im planning on doing the born again virgin thing

I haven't really been dating anyone that I was tempted to sleep with. So it's been a while for me...well maybe like a month and a half or so but it was pretty bad the last time:blank:

Originally posted by dgmodel

its been sometime now, and thats all ill say... i am abstaining from meaningless and emotionless sex...

why do you feel you need to come up with an excuse for not having had sex in "sometime now"? seriously, people, everything's relative, and it's all about how things feel to each of us, ourselves. we all put a different value on, have different feelings about, and define sex in different ways. one person's week is another person's month; each of our answers is irrelevant to another's.

Originally posted by dgmodel

its not an excuse, its an explaination...

ok :) ; i'm just saying that no one should feel that they have to defend their sexual practices, including sexual inactivity or abstinence.

Uhm, lets see it's 4:37, and I left her house around 3:30. . .so, an hour 15? I'm still waaaay too damn awake and still need to cool down. . . shit I'm wasted. But very worthwhile. . .my mouth tired, my right arm tired, my legs tired. . . but she was friggin glowing. She said I was first person to ever kiss her, literally, from her head to her toes. What can I say, I guess I'm just a freak :cool:

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Uhm, lets see it's 4:37, and I left her house around 3:30. . .so, an hour 15? I'm still waaaay too damn awake and still need to cool down. . . shit I'm wasted. But very worthwhile. . .my mouth tired, my right arm tired, my legs tired. . . but she was friggin glowing. She said I was first person to ever kiss her, literally, from her head to her toes. What can I say, I guess I'm just a freak :cool:

OT: but I love your avatar, that movie was hilarious and Will Farrell is funny as shit :laugh:

back to the topic: last week or so