Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 Independance Weekend

spacious

Originally posted by spacious

Does anyone know this sobe2003? and could you be so kind as to point him out out to me next time you see him at Space. I have a friend of mine that's just dying to meet him.

Hey LP - just an honest critic here who gets bashed when I express an opinion. And unlike the others here - I don't mind paying my $20 bucks to get in and I don't bitch about you or your drink prices. I have no problem "paying to play".

My good times at the old Space and S34 outnumber the bad. But when I give an honest opinion the "CP mafia" try to run me out of town.

I wasn't feeling your disco night last night, but due notice the efforts you and your staff put into it. However, I am very much looking forward to this weekend.

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: :laugh:

True Sobe2003... I don't like that you bash Roland, but hey, that's your opinion and I can respect that...

Now LP's getting mad... uttt ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

:laugh:

I better be careful - don't want to be banned like some others on this board . . .

Originally posted by livin42nite

spacious u should have had discounted 3 day passes, but oh well cover ain't that bad with advanced tickets and I'll probably be there thursday and saturday.

sounds like their becoming more & more like disney!