Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bah

teamj5

what are you guys doing for the coming weekend? i am having serious problems trying to find something to do BESIDES stay in town. it's times like this i wish i had a boring girlfriend so i could sit around all weekend and watch movies and be in bed by 9pm.

what the fuck are you doing ???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

:cool:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday - Digweed & Zygo @ Centro Fly

Friday - House party in Newport all day (turntables and all)

Saturday - Groovefire @ Studio 3, then afterhours at Fester's

Sunday - Try to find my wallet, cell phone and whatever else I'm sure to lose in those 3 days.

Originally posted by teamj5

what are you guys doing for the coming weekend? i am having serious problems trying to find something to do BESIDES stay in town. it's times like this i wish i had a boring girlfriend so i could sit around all weekend and watch movies and be in bed by 9pm.

:cool:

I thought you were coming to DC? :D

If you come down to Centro-fly for digweed on thurs. then sleep in the park during the day friday adn then come to oakenfold on friday I'm sure you will have an outstanding time. I'll host you both nights at the club, but you are sure as hell not coming home with me to take a shower. Just take a dip in some corporate fountain and go to a 1 hour cleaners. I'm sure you can all take the humiliation of walking the streets of manhattan naked for an hour. Or you could do like the regular people, which won't be half as much fun and get a boring old hotel and party your Independence day in NYC. You'll have an unforgetable evening whether you wake up with morning dew all over you or a chocolate left by the housekeeper stuck to your head.

And yes we will have plenty of ZYGO for all of the people sick of hearing me post about it and having never had it to slam it.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

90% sure I'm going to NYC. If I do go to New York I'm going to try to hit digweed on Thursday and HOPEFULLY a sox/yankees game either on the 4th or 5th.

If that doesn't work out, I'll be stuck in the same situation as you jv5.

I'm campaigning for you all to come to DC *lol* What better place to spend the 4th than in the Nation's Capitol :rolleyes:

July 4th - Sander K at Buzz or Scrumfrog at Home or Ritchie Hawtin at Sonar (in Baltimore)..

July 5th - Danny Howells at Trust

I have no idea if you guys like any of the djs that I mentioned on the 4th but I thought I'd give it a shot :D

Originally posted by teamj5

it's times like this i wish i had a boring girlfriend so i could sit around all weekend and watch movies and be in bed by 9pm.

thanks brother, that line made my day :D i like being boring, but going out has tremendous upside. the grass is always greener...(mmmm...allston grass...)

thur - playing at axis

fri - working (half day, wear shorts, park in front of the building, overtime = not that bad of a deal imo)

fri night-sun night - no fucking clue

Originally posted by groovefire

Friday - House party in Newport all day (turntables and all)

Saturday - Groovefire @ Studio 3, then afterhours at Fester's

Sunday - Try to find my wallet, cell phone and whatever else I'm sure to lose in those 3 days.

Hey Mike and I are going to Newport on Thursday give us a buzz! Will PM you our cell number. Will see you on Saturday though either way:D Really looking forward to getting my fix of the Groovefire boys and seeing Fester again:love2:

G, give me a call on Saturday too so I know what your plans are, can't wait to see ya!

Birthdays this weekend:

Hoska is July 3rd

America is July 4th

Karla is July 5th

Stymie is July 6th

:eek: lots of Birthdays to celebrate this weekend and since Groovefire didn't get to celebrate my birthday with me why don't we throw my B-day in there too since it just passed last week!:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Isn't it your B-day this weekend too??:confused:

Important birthdays this weekend:

July 3rd - Hoska

July 4th - America

July 5th - Karla

July 6th - Stymie

Ede Armand's birthday is coming up too, and Jim from Tweak Magazine. And Bill, who came to the Foxwoods show, remember?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, and since I just got a pm from g wishing me a happy birthday tomorrow, why don't we celebrate my birthday too :D

Everyday is your birthday when you're friends with g!

It's your birthday tomorrow? OMG Happy Birthday Brian!:bounce: Have a great one, but I know you will because when you Mr. NYis4 your life is always a birthday:D

July 3rd - Hoska

July 4th - America

July 5th - Karla

July 6th - Stymie

Ede Armand's birthday is coming up too, and Jim from Tweak Magazine. And Bill, who came to the Foxwoods show, remember?

No because I didn't go to the Foxwoods show...:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey Mike and I are going to Newport on Thursday give us a buzz! Will PM you our cell number. Will see you on Saturday though either way:D Really looking forward to getting my fix of the Groovefire boys and seeing Fester again:love2:

G, give me a call on Saturday too so I know what your plans are, can't wait to see ya!

I'll give you guys a call during the day - i think we're heading down around 7- I can't wait either! :D

And damn that's alot of birthdays! :eek: Zygo shooters for EVERYONE!!!!

July 3rd - Hoska

July 4th - America

July 5th - Karla

July 6th - Stymie

I saw Bill and Jim on Saturday at Therapy (and fester and manny and will trahan and......) busy night saturday :D