Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bah

teamj5

I'm very cynical when it comes to the cape (born & raised down there)..I do like the Beach Tree aka the Stabbing Tree (someone got stabbed there a couple of summers ago)...Roo Bar used to be better but now it's too crowded. For me it's like going to a party in hs...same people, etc. Plus most people who live down there year round are stuck in the year they graduated college. For example, if they graduated in '93, they stick to all the fashions and music of that time period. It's really weird.

Last weekend we went Sam Diego's because they have a huge deck..anyways we got cut off after two beers (and I was with my normal preppy married friends lol) because we wern't tipping enough. Um..opening a bottle and handing it to me is not a lot of work IMO. Anways, I'm in the process of telling everyone and their mom about it hehe

And there's always Zach's :eek:

I'll actually be down there Saturday so I'll probably end up in Hyannis with all the tourists...fuuuuun hehe

XOOX

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic