Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Happy Birthday Cintron***

JonStephen

Guest brwneydtrouble

He's gonna be hating me and Joe when he sees his birthday thread in Cars and Bikes.......

He's got dial up at home today. :D:D:D:D:D (So cruel...)

You are getting old...not something to cheer about :D

Get drunk..... Get laid...... and most importantly, make sure u max out that mr2 on the friggin highway- high beams on ..the works ! Scare the shit outta those old hags on the left lane doing 55mph !

Live on the fast lane to end....

But its disturbing that some odd years ago, you crawled into our lives butt nekid screaming your ass off. Not a pretty sight :laugh:

happy b-day sucka !! have fun. :D

SHOUTOUTZ:

djjohnstephens Thank you for reminding us that not all greeks have their head in their ass. Usually it's in someone else's. At a diner. Go make me a sammich.

fierydesire - as always i am intoxicated by your love. *kiss*

jroo rocks the house. Feliz Navidad to you too and may Santa Claus bring you many presents. [you illiterate spanish fuckhead]

wideskies - :] yes i wuv u.

Marci - you old hag. yessum, you'll me a'seein' me soon. *muah*

TastyT - I had a tasty canoli in your honor today. Scrumpalicious.:tongue:;) Be seein' you soon too.

gmcookny - Smmmmmmmmmmurfy day accomplished. I did jack shit all day - just like the real smurfs!

joeg - ;) i"m trying hard NOT to get pulled over. Sometimes it can't be helped...

Tommyarmani - u rawk. nuff said. :-D

Phatman - rocking the sentimental birthday essays, just like I do sometimes. Hehe thanks dude. I'll be seein u 2.

BigPoppa - Keep Big Pimpin'. w1ggedyw1zn3rd.

Clubkat - *smooch* [if you'll ever forgive me for missing your bday]

Trouble - ive got a soft spot reserved just for you... and every little one of the 14,000 rpm's that you will soon own.

naughtybabe - that ass in your sig is scrumptious. As a fellow hispanic who's dying to see more girls with a luscious booty... Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Barslut - Did u finally get the cold air intake for the yugo?

sugarnspice69 - take care of DarrellG. Oh and thanks for the Bday wishes. hehe.

ghhhhhost - Someday i will actually count how many H's are in your name. Ah well. I remember house back when Serge had no 'e' in it and niggaz from the balkanz could get down like ricans could. Ah how times have changed ;)

Magellanmax - Russian Roulette 10pm. My place. This time it's got FIVE bullets!!! MUAHAHAHAHA.

Just livin' my life a quarter mile at a time...

...yo i'm totally kidding with that remark.

Sexxyme - whoa, Sexxyyou. ;) Tanks.

Gracias everyone. Get me a birthday cake. No make that two.

The big ones.

By tonight.

Originally posted by cintron

SHOUTOUTZ:

Magellanmax - Russian Roulette 10pm. My place. This time it's got FIVE bullets!!! MUAHAHAHAHA.

:laugh:

thats ok papi... so long as u go first :laugh:

Enjoy your b-day... hope its something to remember. When i see your ass, the drinks are on me... (bigpoppa is kinda stingy rite now..so i'll have to foot the muthafuken bill)

party hardy mira :party:

:D

Originally posted by cintron

SHOUTOUTZ:

djjohnstephens Thank you for reminding us that not all greeks have their head in their ass. Usually it's in someone else's. At a diner. Go make me a sammich.

Its a souvlaki nigga......be jealous cause all the straight Greeks are playas

We gotta party homes, hit the 40s and whatnot

Originally posted by magellanmax

:laugh:

thats ok papi... so long as u go first :laugh:

Enjoy your b-day... hope its something to remember. When i see your ass, the drinks are on me... (bigpoppa is kinda stingy rite now..so i'll have to foot the muthafuken bill)

party hardy mira :party:

:D

when u gonna finally chill wit us bro?