Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PATELs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...i find it hard to fathom, that your post had that initial intent...but since i dont know you, i will give you the benefit of the doubt...i will also monitor your posts and see if there is consistancy in the type of intelligence i associate with that type of tact and maneuvering on this board...

Happy Posting!

i want to vent also....I hate Greece. It is so fucking worthless. All that comes from there are fucking ignorant greeks. How can u name ur boy Nikki??? What are they so fucking stupid that they can't figure out if it's a boy or girl??? WAIT....these are also they people that believe in spraying windex will cure all. You fucking morans.

Did I offend someone??? Maybe you Jon Fuckens??? You probably so fucking high on E you don't even know someone's calling you out. You ignorant fuck, you probably laughed at the fact i called someone Jon Fuckens and never thought it was you!! Go back to greece, if ur not there already fucking goats for a living. You ain't even a dj all u are is the kid fucking around carrying the crates. Mother fucker if I knew you I wouldn't even let you carry my needles. You might think it was a dildo and try to stick it up ur ass. You cum sucking piece of shit.

I'm not even a patel....but i don't think u have a problem with patels more like indians. I'm sorry she turned you down. Indian girls just don't like people with the name of JON FUCKENS.

p.s. i hope u really ain't from NY...cause my boy Nymth will fuck u up ur own mother won't recognize u.

out.:mad:

this thread is fuckin useless. there shouldnt of even been a reply. ive been posting on another message board for a while.. and for the most part we dont tolerate this kind of nonsense. some poeple jus post shit to see another persons reaction.

fuckin stupid if u ask me.

but i got nymyths back, shit im in sunnyside.. right next to astoria.ill be more than willing to layith the smackith on those ignorant ones.

lol.

lets stop the hate and start fuckin other peoples girlfriends.:eek::laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

...i find it hard to fathom, that your post had that initial intent...but since i dont know you, i will give you the benefit of the doubt...i will also monitor your posts and see if there is consistancy in the type of intelligence i associate with that type of tact and maneuvering on this board...

Happy Posting!

ure right u dont know me, so thankyou for the benefit....but that was my initial intent, and whether u believe it or not really has no meaning to me. Im looking forward to the monitoring, should be nice to have someone watching over me...cant wait.. :-P

Peace

Originally posted by nymyth

that was my point....I wanted to see how many people would be quick to go against what i had to say, cuz it was outta hate....and yet no one found this offensive.....i find that disturbing

Peace

and yet u get made out to look like a dick.......

I shit on you

Originally posted by djsandman

i want to vent also....I hate Greece. It is so fucking worthless. All that comes from there are fucking ignorant greeks. How can u name ur boy Nikki??? What are they so fucking stupid that they can't figure out if it's a boy or girl??? WAIT....these are also they people that believe in spraying windex will cure all. You fucking morans.

Did I offend someone??? Maybe you Jon Fuckens??? You probably so fucking high on E you don't even know someone's calling you out. You ignorant fuck, you probably laughed at the fact i called someone Jon Fuckens and never thought it was you!! Go back to greece, if ur not there already fucking goats for a living. You ain't even a dj all u are is the kid fucking around carrying the crates. Mother fucker if I knew you I wouldn't even let you carry my needles. You might think it was a dildo and try to stick it up ur ass. You cum sucking piece of shit.

I'm not even a patel....but i don't think u have a problem with patels more like indians. I'm sorry she turned you down. Indian girls just don't like people with the name of JON FUCKENS.

p.s. i hope u really ain't from NY...cause my boy Nymth will fuck u up ur own mother won't recognize u.

out.:mad:

The best you can come up with is Jon Fuckens? Where's rizzo when you need him?

and phatman......who would name their son Nikki anyway:laugh:

I dont have anything wrong with Indians.....just Patels, and if you dont know why then experience it yourself.

Its not even worth getting into it with you cause you got no game ya herb

stanky fucking patel

djjonstephen, u probably hate Patel's cuz they probably really cheap when it comes to fu.king ur prostitute mother and sisters.

Probably have to use 2 condoms. Anyway u sound like one big mofo. Runs in the family how else do u think u were born.

Originally posted by ParkX

djjonstephen, u probably hate Patel's cuz they probably really cheap when it comes to fu.king ur prostitute mother and sisters.

Probably have to use 2 condoms. Anyway u sound like one big mofo. Runs in the family how else do u think u were born.

another one post wonder...go back to pillow bitin ya rank stank Patel wannabe

ps. you are right about one thing.....they really are fuckin cheap

wtf does that even mean???

Originally posted by djjonscellmate

banhim.jpg

because Djjon,

homo.jpg

you got something against homosexuals now??????

fucking hate monger

how could you hate on people like that you ignorant bastard....

btw......how many screennames you gonna come up with? you're lame son, go back to the minors before you step back on the field

It means his family is full of prostitutes, including that motherf**ker(mofo) himself(yeap, cheap biatch for the homos). Patel's like myself who r good with their money wouldn't spend alot for his raunchy family members. Since he is his family pimp as well, he probably got a beating when he tried to get more then 2 bucks for his sis. 2 condoms cuz u can't be careful enough with trash like that.

Anyway we gotta be cheap so we can save money and fu*k up shitheads like that fake dj.

Hope that clarifies shit. Anyway some Patel is gonna beat the sh*t out of him so bad that he won't be able to type anymore.

Just go up to one and tell him in their face.

BTW when somebody does ur sis, they r gonna spend more money on the Patel Motel room, then for her. So keep that in mind.

It means his family is full of prostitutes, including that motherf**ker(mofo) himself(yeap, cheap biatch for the homos). Patel's like myself who r good with their money wouldn't spend alot for his raunchy family members. Since he is his family pimp as well, he probably got a beating when he tried to get more then 2 bucks for his sis. 2 condoms cuz u can't be careful enough with trash like that.

Anyway we gotta be cheap so we can save money and fu*k up shitheads like that fake dj.

Hope that clarifies shit. Anyway some Patel is gonna beat the sh*t out of him so bad that he won't be able to type anymore.

Just go up to one and tell him in their face.

BTW when somebody does ur sis, they r gonna spend more money on the Patel Motel room, then for her. So keep that in mind.

so youre admitting that your family solicits and frequents prostitutes??? and not even good ones, raunchy trashy prostitutes??? then you say you resort to animalistic barbaric approach to resolving your problems with violence... lol i think your anger has clouded your judgement because youre not only dissing him but yourself as well... just a thought...

last i hope that sister comment wasnt towards me, because that would just be foolish...

Originally posted by dgmodel

so youre admitting that your family solicits and frequents prostitutes??? and not even good ones, raunchy trashy prostitutes??? then you say you resort to animalistic barbaric approach to resolving your problems with violence... lol i think your anger has clouded your judgement because youre not only dissing him but yourself as well... just a thought...

last i hope that sister comment wasnt towards me, because that would just be foolish...

just goes to show how stupid Patels really are

See thats the problem, u urself think all Patel's r related. SO u might believe his sh*t about being inbred. So where does that put u. I don't care who gets offended in the process. This is a message board and I can post offensive comments back. WE didn;t start this.