Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PATELs

Originally posted by ParkX

See thats the problem, u urself think all Patel's r related. SO u might believe his sh*t about being inbred. So where does that put u. I don't care who gets offended in the process. This is a message board and I can post offensive comments back. WE didn;t start this.

so that makes you no better than him, because youre making comments that have no backing simply out of anger and have no basis... youre basing your judgement and opinion on an isolated instnace and blaming an entire demographic... not the individual... hrrrm... then you attacked "homos" why??? where did they fit in here??? uncalled for and irrelevant... im not taking sides here but this thread is just ridiculous... and i wonder whats dummer, the content of it or me for responding... :blank:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before getting on the intellectuel high horse answer the question I asked u.

2nd, I said he was a prositute for homosexuals.

I haven't heard u say anything to the other party. He started we definately have a right to respond back.

I think u have already chosen sides and r using all this "intellectuel" gibberish as a cover. Therefore I don't need a lecture from u, on morals.

Before getting on the intellectuel high horse answer the question I asked u.

which was???

2nd, I said he was a prositute for homosexuals.

I haven't heard u say anything to the other party. He started we definately have a right to respond back.

um no you didnt read your post again... ~~~>below:

It means his family is full of prostitutes, including that motherf**ker(mofo) himself(yeap, cheap biatch for the homos). Patel's like myself who r good with their money wouldn't spend alot for his raunchy family members. Since he is his family pimp as well, he probably got a beating when he tried to get more then 2 bucks for his sis. 2 condoms cuz u can't be careful enough with trash like that.

I think u have already chosen sides and r using all this "intellectuel" gibberish as a cover. Therefore I don't need a lecture from u, on morals.

wrong, i just thought that youd be the more reasonable one to speak with...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

god you're lame

anyways, I'm through with you and all your inbred Patel posse

Of course ur thru, cuz if we met ud get a beating.

hey man, u and ur family define inbred. Ur dad is also ur brother!

Originally posted by dgmodel

which was???

um no you didnt read your post again... ~~~>below:

Yeah I read it and I say it again, he is a biatch for the homos. Which means sex slave or prosititute for homos.

{quote]

wrong, i just thought that youd be the more reasonable one to speak with...

As for the attack on patels, it wasn't Djjon either. I do most of his thinking and typing. Can't blame him though. His last patel shag turned out to be a chick.

Intent on finishing the 6 second ordeal he forced me to whack-a-mole the nearest tree.

Trust me, he ain't racist or nothing. Just stoopid.

fuckyou.jpg

well.....here's a hint

ever see the movie Glengarry Glenross? They get into it there

that and every Patel stinks like cabbage

well i haven't seen the movie.. yet.

since i won't be visiting the fine blockbuster establishment in my neighbourhood anytime soon, how about giving me a headstart and quoting a few reasons/examples in the movie? if you're going to hate a group, you should be able to prove your point flawlessly (which you seem to be having trouble doing).

and phatman......who would name their son Nikki anyway:laugh:

...is this some sort of insult directed at me?...i'm confused on that...perhaps you should explain so i dont take it the wrong way...send me a PM when you have a chance...

btw - my name is Nicholas...Niko or Nikolaos in greek...although you can call me Nikki if you like but you'll have to buy me dinner and a movie first...:aright: