Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th of July weekend starts thursday @tonic

This thursday one of jerseys hottest thursday(ASK ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE) nite parties gets even hotter. No work on friday many suprises in store. Get your holiday weekend off to a baniging start with us @tonic.

FIREWORKS START EARLY $1 BEERS&DRINKS 8-10

18 FOR LADIES, 21 FOR GUYS

MUSIC WILL BE SLAMMING AS ALWAYS BY TONICS THURSDAY RESIDENT DJ'S

MAIN FLOOR: ANTHONY C. HOUSE/VOCAL CLUB MIX

BLUE ROOM: DJ SUPER J: MAINSTREAM HIP HOP & JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELESE

REALLY NO BETTER TIME TO COME CHECK US OUT !!!!!!!!

Pm me for guestlist. I hope all the postive vibes from Tonic are making there way around and we see some more of the clubplanet party people. Flat out the place dosen't disapoint we offer one of coolest 2 room parties u could find.

P.S. Don't Forget about are all new 18 to party 21 to drink(4 everybody)Saturdays starting this saturday july 5

Originally posted by thewave

This thursday one of jerseys hottest thursday(ASK ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE) nite parties gets even hotter. No work on friday many suprises in store. Get your holiday weekend off to a baniging start with us @tonic.

Pm me for guestlist. I hope all the postive vibes from Tonic are making there way around and we see some more of the clubplanet party people. Flat out the place dosen't disapoint we offer one of coolest 2 room parties u could find.

P.S. Don't Forget about are all new 18 to party 21 to drink(4 everybody)Saturdays starting this saturday july 5

is this sat ntie gonna be hot????

Originally posted by thewave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT A BAD POST

SEE YOU GUYS ON THURSDAY.

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

is this sat ntie gonna be hot????

STARTING THIS SATURDAY, TONIC WILL BE DOING GIVEAWAYS... THEY GOT TOGETHER W/LOCAL SPAS, TANNING SALONS AND TRAVEL AGENCIES:D :D :D FOR THEIR SATURDAY NITE SPECIALS

CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE:D :D :D

Originally posted by funchicknj

I am going thursday, should be a good shore pre-game

both rooms def. gonna be open right. Are u doing give a ways on thursday nite as well.

Tonic will be giving away spa services from Spa DuJour in Randolph this Thursday... in the main room

Originally posted by vip-tech

can i get a back wax?

Not sure what they are giving away, but I can't see why not??? Even if you don't win the giveaway, Spa DuJour is located on Rt.10E in Randolph. On Thursday, the girls who work there will be at the club (yet again, more hot girls for TONIC !!!!!)

Hope to see you there!