Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boredom

WTF??? Seriously, I want some work to do. There is nothing to do here. Yea I got my comp at work and what not but shit I need some amusement. I have even asked for work, thats how bad it has gotten . . . Now I'm just waiting on an attorney to give me some files and clients . . . argh :mad: Damn, do I really wanna be a lawyer????

SOMEONE AMUSE ME PLEASE :(

:nopity:

Just kidding;) Being bored @ work is the worst

Just head out and see a movie! That's what I'm thinking of doing. Not very professional though:tongue: But..........its summa time and i dont give a fuuuuuuuuuck:D

I'm bored as hell at work all the time..

This office job is what's keeping me motivated to make sure I get a nice degree and a nice job doing something I enjoy doing because I don't wanna be bored and stuck hating my job.

Originally posted by fierydesire

WTF??? Seriously, I want some work to do. There is nothing to do here. Yea I got my comp at work and what not but shit I need some amusement. I have even asked for work, thats how bad it has gotten . . . Now I'm just waiting on an attorney to give me some files and clients . . . argh :mad: Damn, do I really wanna be a lawyer????

SOMEONE AMUSE ME PLEASE :(

Sorry to hear that...

I am out of my office in 21 minutes... :laugh::tongue:

Yesterday was an 18 hour day... :zzz:

Today is a Short day 3:30am till 11:00am :)

Tomorrow is another 18 hour day... :zzz:

Thursday is a short day. 3:30am till 11:00am :)

And Monday is an 18 Hour day... :zzz:

and FRIDAY is :party: TIME!!!

Originally posted by elementx

Sorry to hear that...

I am out of my office in 21 minutes...

Yesterday was an 18 hour day...

Tomorrow is another 18 hour day...

And Monday is an 18 Hour day...

Damn man, why the hell the crazy hours???? Makin my 12 hour say look like child's play :rolleyes:

Originally posted by iamme

Damn man, why the hell the crazy hours???? Makin my 12 hour say look like child's play :rolleyes:

Alot of people on Vacation one person has been out sick the last 5 months. And there are not than many people trained for my position. We are in the process of training people. :D

Its all good. I am tired Monday thru Thursday. Come friday... When payroll gets direct deposited... :) It was all worth it. :aright:

Originally posted by Codica3

This office job is what's keeping me motivated to make sure I get a nice degree and a nice job doing something I enjoy doing because I don't wanna be bored and stuck hating my job.

:laugh: Same w/ me....I think the whole reason I'm going back to school is so I'm not stuck w/ a lame ass job forever....I hate working so there is no way I'm gonna torture myself for years

Originally posted by Codica3

Actually.. after working here at this law firm for 2 years.. I've decided I definitely do NOT want to be one..

haha well I'm already in law school so I'm not backing out now when I owe like 40 G's :eek: Fawk that! Well I do live 5 min from here maybe Ill go home and watch a flick or take off, but shit I wanna make the money . . . but I would rather be at the beach with my girlies getting twisted :drunk:

Originally posted by sweetie029

:laugh: Same w/ me....I think the whole reason I'm going back to school is so I'm not stuck w/ a lame ass job forever....I hate working so there is no way I'm gonna torture myself for years

Hell yeah. :aright:

Originally posted by fierydesire

haha well I'm already in law school so I'm not backing out now when I owe like 40 G's :eek: Fawk that! Well I do live 5 min from here maybe Ill go home and watch a flick or take off, but shit I wanna make the money . . . but I would rather be at the beach with my girlies getting twisted :drunk:

which law school?

and im prolly goin to long beach this friday :cool: