Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space: WTF IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!?!

southof5th

I caught hold of a SobeSpots email promo with the following unspeakable announcement:

---------------------------------

DEEP DISH & DANNY HOWELLS will be performing Live in the Main Room

For the First Time ever, the Rooftop Patio will be all Hip-Hop with TONY TONE and it will be very impressive as well

Please tell me this is some sick twisted joke!!?!?!?!?!

I've been waiting for Howells for 3 months and THIS!!!!!

SOBESPOTS is the one and only reason for the demise in south beach club life....fuck you and your free Heinekens!!!!!

:shake::worry::puke:

Originally posted by southof5th

I caught hold of a SobeSpots email promo with the following unspeakable announcement:

DEEP DISH & DANNY HOWELLS will be performing Live in the Main Room

For the First Time ever, the Rooftop Patio will be all Hip-Hop with TONY TONE and it will be very impressive as well

Please tell me this is some sick twisted joke!!?!?!?!?!

I've been waiting for Howells for 3 months and THIS!!!!!

SOBESPOTS is the one and only reason for the demise in south beach club life....fuck you and your free Heinekens!!!!!

:shake::worry::puke:

Received the same email - will make for an interesting night.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ LETS RESPECT THE GOOD MUSIC MR. PUIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by diegonyc

that's odd, i spoke to danny on sunday and he said that he was going to play the patio as well.

that would definitely BLOW if it doesn't happen.

Hope you are right - the Professor belongs on the patio. Any word from him that he is not going to be on the patio as he is spinning in Vegas on the 4th?