Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Japanese Lawyers plan to indict Bush on war crimes

Bush 'indicted' over war crimes

A group of Japanese lawyers unveiled documents Monday "indicting" U.S. President George W. Bush for war crimes allegedly committed against the Afghan people since the United States-led coalition began its antiterrorism campaign in Afghanistan in October 2001.

"This is an act that breaks international rules, such as the idea of (honoring) human rights, that have been formed over so many years," said Koken Tsuchiya, former president of the Japan Federation of Bar Associations and head of the 11-member prosecutors' team in the tribunal. "We decided this case has sufficient reason to be brought to court."

A civic tribunal will be held in Tokyo, with the first hearing scheduled for July 21.

The charges against Bush, according to the indictment, include aggression, attacks against civilians and nonmilitary facilities and the torturing and execution of prisoners.

They said the indictment will be handed to the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo next week.

The tribunal is being organized by Tokyo Zokei University professor Akira Maeda and others.

The Japan Times: July 1, 2003

© All rights reserved

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

Bush 'indicted' over war crimes

A group of Japanese lawyers unveiled documents Monday "indicting" U.S. President George W. Bush for war crimes allegedly committed against the Afghan people since the United States-led coalition began its antiterrorism campaign in Afghanistan in October 2001.

"This is an act that breaks international rules, such as the idea of (honoring) human rights, that have been formed over so many years," said Koken Tsuchiya, former president of the Japan Federation of Bar Associations and head of the 11-member prosecutors' team in the tribunal. "We decided this case has sufficient reason to be brought to court."

A civic tribunal will be held in Tokyo, with the first hearing scheduled for July 21.

The charges against Bush, according to the indictment, include aggression, attacks against civilians and nonmilitary facilities and the torturing and execution of prisoners.

They said the indictment will be handed to the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo next week.

The tribunal is being organized by Tokyo Zokei University professor Akira Maeda and others.

The Japan Times: July 1, 2003

© All rights reserved

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Originally posted by sassa

it's too bad that this will be nothing more than a symbolic act. the asshole will never be brought to trial. unfortunately.

Jerkoff...do you ever tire of being an imbecile?....

Originally posted by igloo

Jerkoff...do you ever tire of being an imbecile?....

don't you ever get tired of being such a jackass...seriously, grow the hell up. you have no class or manners whatsoever, and it really shows. :blown:

Originally posted by dnice35

:rolleyes: FUCKING GOOKS. THEY JUST TRYING TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELFS.

do u own a television. Care to look on back and see where it's made???

I bet you dollars to doughnuts it says, "made in japan"

and what do u drive??? and what about the car stereo in it???

I bet the radio is japanese though it's in the dashboard of an american made car. Gonna tear it out of the dash????

loser??????????????????????????????

Originally posted by normalnoises

I bet the radio is japanese though it's in the dashboard of an american made car. Gonna tear it out of the dash????

you truly are an imbecile....

Originally posted by t0nythelover

this guys a moron. hangook is a korean word, but to this american trailer trash they probably all look the same. i hope bush goes to trial but i doubt it would happen. hes gonna tell the japanese "dont mess with texas"

go fuck your dog bitch, and im not talking about the one you have in your sig, I meant your mom.........

fucking dumbinican bastard..... you are a disgrace to the those people.

don't you guys see how stupid you really sound? i bet people laugh their asses off every time you open your mouths. i feel sorry for you because you were probably not raised to think clearly and rationally. instead of ever backing things up with proof, which can help your argument, insults and racial slurs are thrown left and right. and it's not right this kind of shit can been seen on these threads. you are truly the reason why this board is irritating to read most of the time now. thanks for fucking up what was a decent thing.

don't you guys see how stupid you really sound? i bet people laugh their asses off every time you open your mouths. i feel sorry for you because you were probably not raised to think clearly and rationally. instead of ever backing things up with proof, which can help your argument, insults and racial slurs are thrown left and right. and it's not right this kind of shit can been seen on these threads. you are truly the reason why this board is irritating to read most of the time now. thanks for fucking up what was a decent thing.

normal destroyed this place and who ever else agrees with him about America being Nazi babykillers. There is no point to even try and argue/debate. I mean if you want to disagree with the actions of our country and our president than fine, you have that right, but to compare us to Nazi's just destroys all your credibility. Our opinions are so drastically different that every topic will almost inevitably end up with insults.

Originally posted by skince55

normal destroyed this place and who ever else agrees with him about America being Nazi babykillers. There is no point to even try and argue/debate. I mean if you want to disagree with the actions of our country and our president than fine, you have that right, but to compare us to Nazi's just destroys all your credibility. Our opinions are so drastically different that every topic will almost inevitably end up with insults.

:laugh:

you know how the holoucast was partially funded by, right?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0609808990/qid=1057254582/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-9169823-7923005?v=glance&s=books

:rolleyes:

...and is that ALL you can really come up, with? this is your justification for being a dick? how old are you?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0609808990/qid=1057254582/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-9169823-7923005?v=glance&s=books

...and is that ALL you can really come up, with? this is your justification for being a dick? how old are you?

please shut the fuck up , you retarded cunt.,

WTF. Is that all you can come up is advertising books for sale from a fucked up website?? Like that really validates your senseless points. You know dam well none of that shit is true.

UNDERSTAND!! WE DID NOT FUND THE HALOCAUST!! WE DID NOT FUND HITLER!! THOSE BOOKS ARE BULLSHIT!! NONE OF IT IS TRUE!!

UNDERSTAND!! DO NOT COMPARE US TO HITLER!! YOU ARE ONLY DISCREDITING YOURSELF AND SHOWING HOW MUCH OF AN EEF YOU REALLY ARE!!

PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BASHING MY COUNTRY YOU TERRORIST!!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE IF YOU HATE AMERICA SO MUCH!!

Originally posted by americanmade

WTF. Is that all you can come up is advertising books for sale from a fucked up website?? Like that really validates your senseless points. You know dam well none of that shit is true.

UNDERSTAND!! WE DID NOT FUND THE HALOCAUST!! WE DID NOT FUND HITLER!! THOSE BOOKS ARE BULLSHIT!! NONE OF IT IS TRUE!!

UNDERSTAND!! DO NOT COMPARE US TO HITLER!! YOU ARE ONLY DISCREDITING YOURSELF AND SHOWING HOW MUCH OF AN EEF YOU REALLY ARE!!

PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BASHING MY COUNTRY YOU TERRORIST!!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE IF YOU HATE AMERICA SO MUCH!!

no need to post under your alter ego :rolleyes:

Originally posted by normalnoises

the hell does this have to do with dnice calling them a racial slur??? sniffing ether again?:rolleyes: