Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

Getting Ass-Raped...

...by the DMV and having to enjoy every minute of it, is not a preaty site. :mad:

speaking of cars, i saw the ne Toyota Corolla Matrix and test drove it today, i really liked it...i'm thinking of improving the vicmobile for the greater comfort of my passengers biggthumpup.gif

Base, XR or XRS? FWD or AWD? Pontiac sells the same car under the Vibe name, I think.

Guess you'd better start going to Edmunds.com and price it out with options and see how much you should pay. I also recommend emailing for a price quote (usually get a much better deal that way).

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

and don't forget the fake chrome hub caps :D

or go true latino style and only get rims for the rear wheels!

heel yeah! i'll pimp that sucker up beautifully. i'll take the front seat out and put a mini fridge. :D

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

don't get a new car...get a used 2001/2002 and let some other sucker eat the depreciation.

If you get a used car you usually can't get a 0.1-1.9%APR loan. Probably more like a 7-8%APR for a used car. You end up paying the same amount in the long run - plus your car is two years older. And if you buy a new car at 7-8% you need to shot.

Originally posted by vicman

mine would be in the cool light blue metallic colour and would have to be stick shift. (waiting for someone to change 'stick shift' to 'stick shaft' :rolleyes: )

Wouldn't you rather have an auto tranny for when you walk up to the car and announce to your passengers, "I'm drunk. I can't drive."? :shaky:

Originally posted by crank47

These might be more Vic's style:

bear.jpg

:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

btw, i e-mailed for a quote and shit and was rteading up on tyhe car last night. lets see what the quote is, i'll probably go to the dealer sometime next week and see what type of deal i can get, hopefully my monthly payments can be reduced compared to what i'm paying now.

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

btw, i e-mailed for a quote and shit and was rteading up on tyhe car last night. lets see what the quote is, i'll probably go to the dealer sometime next week and see what type of deal i can get, hopefully my monthly payments can be reduced compared to what i'm paying now.

Isn't this the car that has the dirty vegas commercial? Does this mean that rocky needs to sit up front doing weird hand gestures to the music while tini and I laff at her from the back? :D

Originally posted by kken

Isn't this the car that has the dirty vegas commercial? Does this mean that rocky needs to sit up front doing weird hand gestures to the music while tini and I laff at her from the back? :D

i dunno

Originally posted by kken

dude, i've got mad hand dancing skills. :rolleyes: