Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting Ass-Raped...

vicman

Originally posted by kken

Isn't this the car that has the dirty vegas commercial? Does this mean that rocky needs to sit up front doing weird hand gestures to the music while tini and I laff at her from the back? :D

Umm... weird hand gestures? jerkit.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I wouldn't know anything about that. I bought my car because I'm a purist, not cause it'd get me chicks. :rolleyes:

Didn't you just explain to me that it's all about the labels (as you displayed your Rolex)... and went on to list all the designer clothes you were wearing? :D

Actually, I think you said something about being Korean and that it was expected of you. :rolleyes::D

Originally posted by crank47

Didn't you just explain to me that it's all about the labels (as you displayed your Rolex)... and went on to list all the designer clothes you were wearing? :D

Actually, I think you said something about being Korean and that it was expected of you. :rolleyes::D

I appreciate nice things. It has nothing to do with getting chicks. If chicks happen to notice, then I can't help that. *drops Rolex on the ground as hot chick walks by* ;)

To me, a car is a fucking money sinkhole... I would love to own an Audi and I could, but I would just rather not, especially if I'm thinking of moving into the District.

And yes, you must own designer clothes and shoes, drink whiskey, and smoke cigarettes to maintain your Korean Male membership.

Originally posted by kken

To me, a car is a fucking money sinkhole... I would love to own an Audi and I could, but I would just rather not, especially if I'm thinking of moving into the District.

Just do it. You're not a true Korean unless you get a German car. Or at least a Japanese car that you sink so much money into getting souped up that you may as well have bought a German car.