Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Your Work Out Routine Here.

I have hit a plateau in my lean muscle gains and fat loss...

I would love to find a new routine. Please post your weekly routine.

Days On / Days Off

Protein / Carb / Fat Intake

Amount of time you do Cardio on your On days and Off days...

Thanks...

Originally posted by elementx

I have hit a plateau in my lean muscle gains and fat loss...

I would love to find a new routine. Please post your weekly routine.

Days On / Days Off

Protein / Carb / Fat Intake

Amount of time you do Cardio on your On days and Off days...

Thanks...

Here's my new work out :idea:

On Mon and Wed I work upper body.

I do Dumbell/Barbell Bent over Row, Dumbell/Barbell Pull Over, Barbell Incline Bench press, Barbell/Dumbell Close Grip Bench Press, Dumbell Shoulder Press, Barbell Upright Row.

Tues And Thurs I work lower body.

I do Dumbell Squat, Barbell/Dumbell Lunge, Good Mornings, Swiss Ball Hip Extension & Leg curl, Dumbell/ Barbell Seated Calf Raise, Weighed Situp.

I don't rest between sets, and only rest for 90 seconds after the completion of excercises.

I also run for 15 min before and after my workout. To pump me up and then calm me down.

Now I just need some good ideas on what diet I should try, what shakes and stuff I should get from GNC, and how much calories I need to take in :D

I think the excercising is the easy part, the saying "NO" to food is something I need to learn. :laugh:

Week 1

Monday - Chest / Cardio

Tuesday - Back

Wednesday - Tri's / Cardio

Thursday - Bi's

Friday - Shoulders / Cardio

Saturday - OFF

Sunday - OFF

Week 2

Monday - Legs

Tuesday - Chest / Cardio

Wednesday - Back

Thursday - Tri's / Cardio

Friday - Bi's

Saturday - Off - Cardio ( If in the mood )

Sunday - Off

Each week each body part moves back a day.

I also alternate each month One month Heavy One month Reps

Have not been to gym in 2 weeks because of the hours that I have been putting in these last 2 weeks... :(

Its all good though. My body hit a plateau. So it could use the time out of the gym. :cool:

Originally posted by skince55

Mon: Chest & Abs

Tues: Back

Wed: Legs & Abs

Thurs: Shoulders

Friday: Arms & Abs (Superset Bi & Tri exercises, It gives a really good pump to your arms)

Recently have been running for about 10 min Mon-Fri.

when it comes to superseting how does that work? i know you dont take rest between exercises but how many exercises do you put together and how many sets?

thanx foor the help

matt

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

when it comes to superseting how does that work? i know you dont take rest between exercises but how many exercises do you put together and how many sets?

thanx foor the help

matt

I superset my tri and bi exercises. For example a super set for me would consist of doing a set for triceps and then immediately doing an set for biceps. In between supersets I rest just as I would any other exercise. Here is my routine, I do 3 sets of each combination except for the first closegrip/standing curls which I do four of.

CloseGrip Bench

Standing Curls

Dumbbell Curls

Skull Crushers

Preacher Curls

Tricep PushDowns(Rope)

CableCurls

Reverse Pushdown

Hope this helps

Supersetting means no rest....u just jump from excersice to excerice immediatly...

the reason it works is ur forcing other fibers inteh muscles to work cuz the main muscle focus is tired...causeing growth all around the muscle.....

and Rdancer ..never do cardio before a workout ...it takes away from what the muscle needs to grow..theres a better expination ..but u r gonna have to take my word on this one...u should be warming-up with ur first excersice 2 sets 20 reps comfortable wieght..try that for a bit

ull feel stronger

Monday- Chest / Cardio / Legs

Tuesday- Cardio / Legs/ Butt

Wednesday- Cardio / Abs / Arms

Thursday- Legs / Abs/ Butt ( I dance Thursday Nights )

Friday- Legs/ Abs/ Butt ( I dance Friday Nights)

Saturday- Legs/ Abs/ Butt ( I dance Saturday Nights)

Thats my usual routine

But sometimes i'll fuck up and either do whatever I feel I need to work on that day

:D

My workout = 10 flights of stairs a day and healthy eating..

I make sure i go up the 5 flights at least twice.. great cardio:D Its funny though cause when i get to the top sometimes i am gasping for air and all dishevled and i'm like oh no hope no one sees me.. Its simple but It works! i got some strong ass legs, and a round tight ass:cool:

Originally posted by fineones

Supersetting means no rest....u just jump from excersice to excerice immediatly...

the reason it works is ur forcing other fibers inteh muscles to work cuz the main muscle focus is tired...causeing growth all around the muscle.....

and Rdancer ..never do cardio before a workout ...it takes away from what the muscle needs to grow..theres a better expination ..but u r gonna have to take my word on this one...u should be warming-up with ur first excersice 2 sets 20 reps comfortable wieght..try that for a bit

ull feel stronger

A superset is two sets back to back. But you still rest in between the superset, unless your entire workout is one giant superset which I never heard of but very well may be. I dont know how you could ever make it out alive of a workout like that if you are training hard.

A superset is two sets back to back. But you still rest in between the superset, unless your entire workout is one giant superset which I never heard of but very well may be. I dont know how you could ever make it out alive of a workout like that if you are training hard.

If you do an entire workout one body part at a time from head to toe it is Circuit Training...

A Super Set can be more than just 2 sets back to back of diff exercizes... But after the first group of sets are complete there is a rest...

Example - Bis, Tris, Forearms...

Standing Alt Arm Curl, 1 Arm over head tricept Ext, Forarm curls

Then rest

Then back to the Standing Alt Arm Curl...

and so on and so forth...

Originally posted by elementx

If you do an entire workout one body part at a time from head to toe it is Circuit Training...

A Super Set can be more than just 2 sets back to back of diff exercizes... But after the first group of sets are complete there is a rest...

Example - Bis, Tris, Forearms...

Standing Alt Arm Curl, 1 Arm over head tricept Ext, Forarm curls

Then rest

Then back to the Standing Alt Arm Curl...

and so on and so forth...

Exactly...Thats what I meant, I was having trouble wording it.

Originally posted by fineones

ull feel stronger

I will try that this week. I Have been suffering problems with my calves from running anyway. :D

Originally posted by someclown

I smoke 2 joints in the morning. I smoke 2 joints at night. I smoke 2 joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel all right. Besides that, it's lots of Twinkees and Hostess cupcakes. :) God I love being fat and not giving a shit.:D

Being fat is fine, as long as its a healthy fat.

yeh yeh i didnt mean a whole workout...thatd be crazy

I just keep it simple..

Day 1 : Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps, Deltoioids, Chest, Lats (with usually two different exercises for each)

Day 2 : Quads, Hamstrings, Abs (The easier day of the two)

Repeat...

I may not be Ar-nuld, but it works pretty damn well for me.

And Creatine really does help as a supplement, but i've stopped taking it because it seems to give me acne (on my back mostly)... and we cant have that now can we

Monday... chest (heavy)

flat, incline, decline (dumbells)

flyes, pec deck, dips.

Tuesday... tri's/bi's

close grip flat bench (bar), behind head extentions (dumbell)

pushdowns (V-bar, rope), kickbacks or alternate extentions,

dips...i love dips...

heavy curls (bar), hammer curls (dumbell), seated curls (dumbell), arnolds concentration curl, cable curls (reps) or 21's, pull-ups.

Wednesday... shoulders/back

arnolds press (dumbell), mid delt flyes-front close grip flyes (superset with dubells), rear delt press machine, rear delt flyes,

rear.mid .front flyes (superset with cables)

one arm bent rows (dumbell), lat pull (machine & cables),

v-handle on lat machine, chin-nuts, shrugs (dumbells)

thursday... legs

light squats, leg press, front extention, rear extention, standing calve, sitting calve.

friday... chest (reps)

flat, incline, decline (dumbells)

flyes, pec deck, dips, cable reverse flyes, pyramid supersets (bar)

my monday/friday bodypart alternates month to month...

stay hydrated...

keep heartrate elevated throughout workout...

you are not burning fat if you rest all the time...

60 seconds max...

:D

I try to intake 30 grams of fiber a day, and eat uber healthy

45 - 1 hr/4 -5x week: walk/run

30 minutes 3x/week: power yoga/kickboxing/boxing, 100 crunches, (10 different ways)

30 minutes 3x/week: free weights, push-ups, lunges

1 hour a week I teach Jui-Jitsu, that keeps me focused and works on my reflexes

I take frequent drink Hiatuses, like 3 or 4 weeks of not drinking

I stretch every chance I get, to reduce potential injury

my girlie workout is so much less than you boys! Guess that's why we g-l-o-w

:cool: