Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your GYM PET PEAVES...

Originally posted by nyckitty69

I'm sick of smokers who work out like working out will negate the effects of smoking. what kind of stupid logic is that? They even claim that if they work out, smoking won't harm them.

guys that run around the track like they're so hot when they don't have a chance to get any girl. I don't think any gay guy would want them either

the guy at my gym who just has to show off his trezeget jacket. He sux and so does your jacket. At least wear del Piero. he doesn't even know how to use the treadmill.

guys at my gym who remind me of guys i used to date. I would prefer to forget those memories, thank you.

Dirty carpet at my gym which has every disgusting thing on it. u name the drink, & it's 10 yr stain is probably there.

guys who are tooooooo big and have a waistline. That's just sick (in a bad way)

People who's mobiles have lame ring tones like nsync or air supply or b2k and they're proud of their lousy choice of music. OMG.

Guys who I run into at nightclubs who go to my gym and say "Hey... I remember you...". so we go to the same gym, big deal.

people with artificial tans. it makes skin look leathery and old

guys who comment about how they like my ass in arabic and think I don't understand.

ppl who bring newspapers, magazines, etc and leave it on the equipment. Take your trash with u. Have some consideration for others. The gym isn't your trashcan.

Losers at my gym who listen to the same music I listen to. I'll catch them listening to pvd or something.

African americans who i find pieces of their weaves on the floor of the gym (this happened twice)

i HATE finding women's fake nails on the floor.

You seem like a happy person... So full of love and joy... :tongue:;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me, i'm a happy person :) i'm super ultra happy:):)

going to them gym puts me in a state. year after year after year... the same pet peeves... the same people don't put their weights back... don't wipe the equipment...etc...

some good stories though. it's all good! :)

Originally posted by elementx

You seem like a happy person... So full of love and joy... :tongue:;)

not a pet peeve but something I just don't understand...

I'm doing a little cardio before my class starts and this man on my right is eating a big ass bag of doritos 3'd's. Now everyone has their weakness but don't bring that shit to the gym!!! I just don't get it...

Originally posted by solbeam

not a pet peeve but something I just don't understand...

I'm doing a little cardio before my class starts and this man on my right is eating a big ass bag of doritos 3'd's. Now everyone has their weakness but don't bring that shit to the gym!!! I just don't get it...

:laugh: :laugh: