Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Supplements...

Originally posted by rdancer

I really need some help in this field. Right now im only taking some multi vitamins but im eating like 5 of these horse pills everyday. I want to know what my options are. And I won't use CREATINE...

I used Myoblast for sometime which help with protein Synth I believe. Definately saw some gains from the product. I do know of any bad side effects. I am about to start using it again.

Originally posted by wideskies

the problem with some of the high protein powders (if that's what you include in the definition of a supplement) as well as meal-replacement bars is that they can be high in sodium. :\

If you sweat alot (which you should if you work out) sodium is not really a factor so much because you sweat alot of it out.

Clenbutrx - Its liquid ephedra. It tastes nasty as hell but it gives me a huge boost right before my workout. I love it.

Nitro-tech - I think it may be in my head, but whenever I am using this protein as opposed to anything other I think I see more results

GNC Multivitamin

Glucosamine & Chondroitin

Originally posted by skince55

Clenbutrx - Its liquid ephedra. It tastes nasty as hell but it gives me a huge boost right before my workout. I love it.

How is this different from ephedra found in pill form? Same negative effects??

Nitro-tech - I think it may be in my head, but whenever I am using this protein as opposed to anything other I think I see more results

GNC Multivitamin

Glucosamine & Chondroitin

where can i find Clenbutrx? I need some ephedrine fast.

Is Nitro-tech really that good? I've never used it, but I guess I'm willing to give it a try.

i switch up protien shakes about three a day ..the final one with creatine...take R-ala with my carb meals..prolly the most important thing i take....also multi V animal pak...and dextrose which isnt really a supp. but its a powder so ...

I really need some help in this field. Right now im only taking some multi vitamins but im eating like 5 of these horse pills everyday. I want to know what my options are. And I won't use CREATINE...

y no creatine????

if i u recall u wanted to get big, right?

not that u need creatine..but just wondering what u beef with it is

Isopure protien when i'm trying to lean out some (liek now)

50g of protien, like 5 carbs and it mixes in 12oz of water and tastes like chocolate milk - best tasting stuff out there.

for trying to add on mass Ultimate Nutrition - Super Heavy Weight Gainer 1200 - 66g of protien when mixed with skim milk, throw the milk, powder, and 7 ice cubes in a blender and you got one of the best tasting MILK SHAKES ever - I swear people used to love the way these things tasted when i made them at my dorm...little did they know they were chugging down about 1200cals in that 'milk shake' they made me make for em loooolllll

Just started the following:

ALA-600mg with every meal

L-Carn- 3g / day

CLA - about 5 grams a day broken up

Steaks, and 96% lean burgers (minus the bun), grilled chicken...thats basicly my daily food intake.

It just adds water to muscle.

I don't think thats true. I put on 15 pounds using creatine and intragrowth spray(legal), and when I came off I lost about 5 pounds. I think it does add water, but it also helps you to lift more weight and recover faster which does add actual muscle growth.

It just adds water to muscle.

You will notice water retention. But it also helps build muscle. I am personally not a fan of it. I like lean muscle. Not water filled muscle. But if you just want to get a little bigger. Creatine is a good route.

Im going for the natural fit look, just cause when people ask me what I do I could say JUST strength training. I have problems with my kidneys so I don't really want to intake nasty stuff... and who really knows if it safe...;)

Originally posted by vicman

where can i find Clenbutrx? I need some ephedrine fast.

Is Nitro-tech really that good? I've never used it, but I guess I'm willing to give it a try.

http://www.nutritionwholesalers.com

It is the cheapest website I have found. They ship really fast(couple of days) and its $4.95 shipping regardless of how much stuff you get. Great site

I don't know if Nitro-tech is really that good. I think it is all in my head. It just seems like when I use it over other protein I am always a little leaner.

http://www.nutritionwholesalers.com

It is the cheapest website I have found. They ship really fast(couple of days) and its $4.95 shipping regardless of how much stuff you get. Great site

I don't know if Nitro-tech is really that good. I think it is all in my head. It just seems like when I use it over other protein I am always a little leaner.

thansk dude, i'll give that web site a try. it's almost time to restock on stuff...and even though i'm getting off ephedrine, i still want some around to take before I head out partying icon14.gif

Originally posted by Codica3

Oh, you heard that too?! :laugh: :laugh:

i swear that ad on FLEX magazine, the guy said he gained 27lbs of pure muscle and dropped from 9% to 4% body fat after one cycle on liquid drano :goofy: :laugh: :laugh: