Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There are tumbleweeds blowing in my office....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kken

food. cheap.

there's the waffle shop, capital q, potbelly's, chipotle and mcdonalds'...umm...also lawson's and a bunch of places in that shopping mall on 13th. oh, and my favorite - so ho cafe on 9th and e streets.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Nice job. ;) That's the equivalent turnoff for me as trying to picture In The Shadows Pete getting it on with Princess Sauvee. I think I've lost all my horniness for the week. :(

That was wrong.

Originally posted by rockyblue

there's the waffle shop, capital q, potbelly's, chipotle and mcdonalds'...umm...also lawson's and a bunch of places in that shopping mall on 13th. oh, and my favorite - so ho cafe on 9th and e streets.

soho is the bomb-diggity... i go to the one on 13th and G... but i just went to penn deli on E coz i get the korean discount woot!

Originally posted by sauvee88

No.... I mean he crossed the line. period. that WAS wrong!

why shady feels the need to be horny this weekend that he'll be up in NY with Lou in a hotel room is beyond me. :confused:

i wonder if Lou knows the feelings shady has for him. :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

why shady feels the need to be horny this weekend that he'll be up in NY with Lou in a hotel room is beyond me. :confused:

i wonder if Lou knows the feelings shady has for him. :confused:

maybe this is the "big" weekend for them. I must say that is very romantic bringing him up there on a holiday. Hope it goes off without a hitch, well hitch isn't the word I'm looking for, but it'll do

Originally posted by rockyblue

dammit! :mad:

Attn: rocky

If you want to have lunch with me, you have to make it plain as day because I am a thick-headed man who needs shit spelled out for him.

Plus I s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sssssstttt can't talk right.

Originally posted by kken

Attn: rocky

If you want to have lunch with me, you have to make it plain as day because I am a thick-headed man who needs shit spelled out for him.

Plus I s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sssssstttt can't talk right.

She just wants to use you for your discounts. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

taco bell is one place i will never go to again.

I got the Chicken Caesar Grilled Stuft Burrito, the Southwest Steak Bowl, and a 7-Layer Burrito to top things off. I have someone coming in at 2:00 for a meeting. I may have to sit at the furthest end of the conference table.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

eeew! I hope you at least went into the bathroom!

I'm still eating. I finished the Chicken Caesar and the Steak Bowl. I'm working on the Burrito. It's not going down so smooth anymore. And my stomach's beginning to cramp up.