Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Topless DJ - sensitive work enviro, do not open

Guest jroo

ok, you said another topless dj. so there must be some others floating around. where are those pics at?

Originally posted by therunner

They are, but they look pretty tight. Not all loose and flappy like some worn out headphones.

Looks like they've been refurbished. I wouldn't mind using them one night for a gig, but I don't know if I'd use them as my regular headphones.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Looks like they've been refurbished. I wouldn't mind using them one night for a gig, but I don't know if I'd use them as my regular headphones.

I know what you mean. Maybe even for a couple gigs. But you have to have headphones that fit you and your needs. Those would probably fit temporary needs but to use them exclusively, I don't think so. I like my headphones to be toned down a bit, I don't need them to be all flashy. I don't even need the best headphones out there, Just a nice pair that fit nice and produce good quality.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

I know what you mean. Maybe even for a couple gigs. But you have to have headphones that fit you and your needs. Those would probably fit temporary needs but to use them exclusively, I don't think so. I like my headphones to be toned down a bit, I don't need them to be all flashy. I don't even need the best headphones out there, Just a nice pair that fit nice and produce good quality.

queer, i see nothing wrong with those headphones. we're talking the headphones here, not the mixer or anything else.

Originally posted by jroo

queer, i see nothing wrong with those headphones. we're talking the headphones here, not the mixer or anything else.

there is nothing wrong with those headphones, but they aren't the dependal type that will last forever. Like Shady said - they have probably been refurb'd already. I mean refurbished gear is ok to practice on - and you can usually get it cheaper - but to keep around forever, you need something new and not used and beat up.

Guest jroo

awesome!! for those of you that have the scroll thingy in their mouse. click on it and scroll down and up as fast as you can!!! its like a flip show!!! :) i dont mean keep rolling it. i mean press it in and do it like that.

Originally posted by jroo

awesome!! for those of you that have the scroll thingy in their mouse. click on it and scroll down and up as fast as you can!!! its like a flip show!!! :) i dont mean keep rolling it. i mean press it in and do it like that.

I've been hypnotized.