Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music Heads: IPod For Sale

Many of you have come to know and love the Apple IPod. Ask anyone else that owns one... the IPod is one of the best inventions ever! Especially those of you that travel into the city or if you go to the gym, long drives, vacations, wherever and whenever you need some beats, you can get to any song at the touch of a button!

I am interested in selling mine. I originally paid $400 for the 10gig (PC version) and I wont lie, the newest version of the 10gig is $300. You can look it up at http://www.apple.com/ipod There is nothing wrong with it at all. I use it every day, but the version I have is only good for the PC. The newest version can be used on both the PC and the MAC. I happen to have a PC at home and a MAC at my office, so I want to pick up the new version to be able to play it both at home and my office.

I'm looking for $325 and you'll get more than just the IPod itself.......

- 10gig PC version IPod (originally $400 value)

rechargable 10 hour battery

charger + firewire cable

- car charger ($20 value)

- cassette adapter ($20 value)

- Xtreme MAC IPod Kit ($50 value) http://www.xtrememac.com/foripod/audio_bundles.shtml The Xtreme kit comes with just about any and every cable you'd need to hook the IPod into ANY stereo system.

If anyone is seriously interested or if you might know someone... you know where to reach me. Thanks, be safe and have a great holiday weekend!